Questions and Answers

Hello my little readers, gosh it's been a while hasn't it?

Well, let's see how things have been going.

It's my senior year(You can imagine how that's going with this illness going around). I've been accepted to college for English Writing/Literature. Life things that have pulled me away from well ya know, writing(How ironic).

Now, a good question that most of you have asked can be answered!

Q: Will there be a sequel?
A: To your loving surprise, I have thought about a sequel, with a good friend, I may come up with a plot.

Q: Will reader be a teen.
A: Assume so, so yes, reader will be teen.

Q: Why weren't the other Nightmares involved like BB, Marionette, etc?
A: This fan fiction was long finished and published before the appearance of such animatronic nightmares, so that seems to explain itself lol.

Q: Will they be in the sequel?
A: Yes yes, of course!

Q: What about the other fan fictions you are writing?
A: Have been discontinued until I get a feel for the fandom.

Q: Will your oc Ary Beary be involved?
A: I will be updating Ary Beary as she goes by Fibi now. There will be new information in Get To Know My Oc Ary Beary.

Now then, since your questions and other things have been answered, it's time for me to come up with a plot for the sequel!

See you soon my little readers!