Chapter 11

(Y/N) POV
Tonight was great. I got to celebrate my first hunt. It was nice, to celebrate with my family. But sooner or later, I wanted to be in my room. I sat on my bed and drew a pictures of my family, I was good at drawing for my age. I smiled as I drew pictures. Suddenly I stopped to think. I've never felt this happy in all my life. I had a huge family, that everyone would want. I had siblings who actually cared and a mom and dad who takes care of me. It was a perfect family. I had younger siblings who I will always treat better. If they all never existed in my life, I would never would have been happy. They were all proud of me, even for things that were so little. How could I ask for a better family? I heard footsteps and looked up, they were all standing there. "(Y/N) are you okay, you have tears in your eyes." Plushtrap said. I suddenly felt the tears, but they weren't from sadness, it was tears of happiness. I smiled and looked down as I let the tears flow down my cheeks. I closed my eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine, it's just that...." I said. I looked up to everyone and opened my eyes. "I'm so happy, to call you all, my family." I said with tears flowing down my cheek. They're eyes widen, but then they all smiled. "I could never, be so much happier, to have a family like you all, and couldn't be more proud to have you all." I said. Nightmare Freddy lifted me up. "We're happy to have you here (Y/N), you're special, and will always bring us happiness." Nightmare Freddy said. "Yeah, you're like us, and we'll stick together." Nightmare Chica said, Carl hopping up and down. "You're someone we could never live without." Nightmare Bonnie said. "Our future be never better without ye (Y/N)." Nightmare Foxy said. "Things would have been boring if you weren't here." Fredbear said. "Our family wouldn't be a family without you." Nightmare said. "Someone has to be the one there for us." Nightmare Mary said. "And that someone is you." Nightmare Mysty said. "It would have been no fun with you gone." Nightmare Ary Beary said. "I wouldn't have a playmate." Plushtrap said. "We love you (Y/N)." The Fredlings said. "We love you (Y/N)." Everyone said. I played back all what they said. More tears flowed down my cheeks. "I love you all too." I said and began to cry and sob into Nightmare Freddy's fury chest. I don't know how long I've been crying, but I knew that I was tired and fell asleep.

Nightmare Freddy POV
Soon (Y/N) fell asleep. I smiled softly as I laid (her/him) down on the bed and tucked (her/him) in. "Aww, I could never get used to that adorable face." Nightmare Chica said squealing. "I know, (she/he) couldn't be anymore cuter." Nightmare Ary Beary giggled. "I couldn't agree more." I said. I turned around and looked at everyone. "Come on everyone, let's leave our little (Y/N) to sleep." I said. Everyone nodded and left the room. Before I left I looked back to (Y/N) and kissed (her/his) on the forehead. "Goodnight, my little child." I said. I saw (Y/N) smile and I chuckled. I turned around and started to walk out the room. Soon (Y/N) will grow up, and become a great nightmare. And we were all so happy to call (her/his) family. Sooner or later, (Y/N) will break everyone's mind.