Chapter 8

(Y/N) POV
I'm really anxious about someone else coming. Maybe she'll be my other big sister, or maybe my little sister. I just can't wait. And I made sure I didn't tell anyone, especially Nightmare Freddy. I waited until night, which was taking forever. So the plushies and I decided to play tag. But then Nightmare called all of us over. "Alright everyone I have something to tell you, since it's night we will wait in the now extra room, since no one uses it anymore." Nightmare said.

Nightmare Freddy POV
I wonder what Nightmare wanted to tell us. (Y/N) was smiling like (she/he) already knows what's going on. Weird. We all walked into what used to be (Y/N)'s room. "Okay now what?" Nightmare Bonnie asked. "Now we wait until the clock strikes 12." Nightmare said. It was quite until the grandfather clock started to ring. After that silence filled the room again. We then started to hear flapping noises. "What's that noise?" (Y/N) asked. I raised an eyebrow and walked out the door. I went back to the hallway in the secret room. I looked at the window. Something was coming this way. Wait a minute, someone is coming this way. Out of nowhere the figure got through the window and crashed into me. What just happened? Everyone ran inside. "Umm Nightmare Freddy, you might want to open your eyes." Nightmare said. I opened my eyes to see who was on top of me. Once I did my eyes went wide and my mouth dropped. "Hey Onii-chan." Said the figure. "Nightmare Ary Beary?" I asked. She nodded with a smile. I smiled back. "Hey it's been a while." Nightmare Ary Beary said. Nightmare Ary Beary stood up and grabbed my hand. She help lift me up. "Auntie, auntie." The Fredlings said excitedly jumping. Nightmare Ary Beary giggled and lifted the three up. "Hey my little bears how's it going?" Nightmare Ary Beary asked. "We got a new (sissy/bro)." Said Fredrick. "Yeah and (she/he) gave us a new name and bow tie to tell us apart." JR said. "Oh?" Nightmare Ary Beary asked looking at me. I nodded and pointed to (Y/N). Nightmare Ary Beary looked at (Y/N) and squealed. "Aww you are just adorable." She squealed. Nightmare Ary Beary picked up (Y/N) and swung her around. (Y/N) squealed and giggled. "Hi little one, what's your name?" Nightmare Ary Beary asked. (Y/N) giggled. "My name is (Y/N)." (Y/N) said. "Well then, my name is Nightmare Ary Beary, I'm Nightmare Freddy's little sister." She said. "Ooh that means you're my auntie." (Y/N) said. Nightmare Ary Beary smiled and raised an eyebrow, looking at me. "Did I miss something?" She asked me. "Well time to explain." I said. I explained what happened and she seemed to understood. "Oh, that's really nice of you guys." Nightmare Ary Beary said. Nightmare Bonnie nodded and wrapped his arms around Nightmare Ary Beary's waist. "And it's nice to have you back." He said. Nightmare Ary Beary giggled and looked Nightmare Mary and Nightmare Mysty. "So you're the new nightmares, nice to meet you two." Nightmare Ary Beary said. "It's nice to meet you too, I never knew Nightmare Freddy had a sister." Nightmare Mary said. "It's been awhile, I was busy with some other things from a different country, I wasn't able to come back until yesterday, from my flight speed it only took me a day to get here without being seen, though I like to prank some people." Nightmare Ary Beary said laughing. I smiled. "That's my sister." I said. (Y/N) was sitting on my lap. "What's it like flying?" (Y/N) asked. "It's pretty fun, I'll show you sometime." Nightmare Ary Beary said. "Really, yay." (Y/N) said excitedly. "Just adorable, and it looks like you're becoming a nightmare yourself." Nightmare Ary Beary said. "Uh huh, I got these sharp teeth, they're really cool." (Y/N) said. I realized (Y/N) was really tired and I lifted (her/him) up. "Alright (Y/N) time for bed." I said. "Aww but I'm not tired." (Y/N) said yawning. I chuckled. "Come now, let's get you to bed." I said. "Okay daddy." (Y/N) said. I carried (her/him) to (her/his) new room and tucked (her/him) in. Before I left (Y/N) tugged on my arm. I looked at (her/him) and knelt down as (Y/N) sat up. "Yes, what is it?" I asked. (She/He) gestured me to come closer and I did. When I was close enough (she/he) kissed me on the nose. "Love you daddy." (Y/N) said. I smiled as (she/he) laid back down and soon fell asleep. I smiled softly and kissed (Y/N) on the forehead. "Love you too." I said and exited out of her room.