Distant Echo - Chapter 7

A/N
Contains explicit content

___________________

Chapter 7

(Melody's POV)

"Are you retarded?! Seriously you could have hurt yourself. I don't even know what you're trying to prove, but if u think acting like superman jumping off trees is going to get you anywhere, word of advice NO its not".

I was fuming, I don't know what's been happening to me lately but I really want to punch his face in right this moment.

Staring at him, Dom looked down and kept avoiding my eyes.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you Dominic" I exclaimed.

Okay... I just sounded like my mother right then.

"You wouldn't open the door for me babe I had to do something". Dominic murmured back.

"Well if you called my phone like a normal human being then you wouldn't have been hanging on my window pane!" I yelled at him.

"Well maybe if you have been answering my fucken phone calls I would have thought of calling you again!" Dom got up glaring at me.

I could see the anger in his eyes now. I should just drop it, but no I haven't done anything wrong even if it means Dom going all skitz on me I don't give a fuck anymore!!

"For once take responsibility for your own actions; you're such a guy sometimes, too much pride to step down and admit you're wrong." I was clenching and un-clenching my palms trying to maintain my anger.

"Are you serious Melody? My pride? You think I have pride issues. What the fuck would I be doing here if you think I'm too much of man to face you? You're killing me. Stop acting like a stubborn bitch then we wouldn't have a problem"

I don't know if it was the swearing that set me off or the fact that he called me a bitch but I couldn't handle the anger pulsating through my body.

So I done the first thing any girl would of.

And punched him in the face.

The impact of the punch as well as the shock of punching him was too much to handle but I was shaking and then I slapped him, kicked him, I lost it.

I felt hot tears running down my face but I ignored them. "How dare you call me a bitch? How dare you talk to me like that?" I screamed at him

With every word I hit him over and over again.

Dominic finally grabbed hold of my hands and his grip was too hard for me to struggle to escape. So I started kicking him.

"Let me go, you jerk" I began to yell in his face, the tears still rolling down my face.

"Ouch! Melody stop kicking me!"

Suddenly I felt myself being lifted and Dominic dropped me on my bed, jumping on top of me to stop me from causing any more harm.

Panting I glared at him, his face centimetres from mine. I could feel his breath hot against my neck.

"Get off me" I whispered feeling out of breath and tired.

"Make me" he said back.

I could see a slight form of a smirk on his face and he then pressed himself a bit further down on my body making me gasp from the sudden weight.

"I hate you right now u fucken idiot" I screamed, my body starting to tremble all over.

"Take that back Melody...now." Dom demanded, his grip on my arms tightening.

"Make me" I replied using his own words against him.

He glared at me intently as if analysing me. I gazed back waiting for him to say something, but as the seconds went by he seemed like he was lost in my eyes.

Then suddenly Dom's lips crushed against mine, making me let out a light moan from the shock of his action.

Pushing away from him, I tried my best to resist his touch but shamefully gave in.

I'm meant to be angry at him, he called me a bitch! What am I doing?!

The thoughts running through my head made me feel even more angrier then I was before and I started kissing him back, more fiercer this time, allowing my emotions to pour out of me.

I felt Dom's hands making their way down to my thighs while kissing my neck.

I grabbed his hair tugging at him, wanting him at this moment but still feeling the anger of the fight just minutes ago.

Edging my singlet up, he started to kiss my stomach. I felt butterflies all in my body.

Yanking my top off, he pressed his lips back onto mine kissing me urgently like it would be the last kiss ever to be shared between us. He touched my thighs. I closed my eyes and enjoyed every minute..........

Feeling at ease, we continued to lay there in peace. Growing into a sense of daydreaming I began to drift off into sleep when suddenly Dom jerked up his whole body stiffening.

Startled by his sudden movement I was caught off guard and almost fell off my bed.

"What's wrong babe?" Panic began to overtake me.

He was just staring off into space, not moving a muscle still in the same position when I sat up. It's like he couldn't hear me.

Oh no please say this is not like last time. Why has this been happening to him lately?

Shaking his arm he finally snapped out of his state and let out a long breath, as if he wasn't breathing that whole time.

"Dom are you okay? What happened?" Still shaking his arm he then looked at me his fierce eyes burning into mine.

He then softly touched my cheek with his finger tips and smiled at me. Leaning down he kissed my forehead and gestured for me to resume my position in his arms.

Still wondering what that scene was about I could feel Dom staring at me caressing me.

Finally I fell into a tired sleep the thoughts of Dominic still overtaking my thoughts.

"I love you" I heard his voice, so faded and soft whispering in my ear.