Chapter 8

Jimin POV
I'm glad that y/n found the necklace for me but I also felt bad I made her look for it when I I also didn't want to even look at the necklace it just reminds me that I can't have the girl that I love. But something felt really different with y/n I felt a little happy just sitting next to her and my heart started racing a little bit. I actually don't know what's going on with me right now. I sat there waiting until the bell ran. I was walking and I heard someone's voice and it sounded like y/n voice and I heard a guy's voice which sounded like one of my hyungs voice. I wanted to see who it was so I peeked a little i saw y/n and jhope talking. I did feel a little bit jealous because jhope was totally flirting with her. He was telling jokes while she was laughing around him. I couldn't stand to watch it anymore so I left and went to go find my friends. I was with the rest of BTS when y/n and jhope came.
My POV
You were walking back to class when you bumped into jhope.
" ohh sorry excuses me "
" y/n "
You looked up too see who it was
" jhope "
You smiled when you saw who it was
After that you and jhope just started talking too each other.
" I want to introduce you to my friends "
Is this really happening your going to get to meet his friends which was BTS the most popular boys in school.
Jhope speaking:
" hey guys this is y/n she is a cool friend of mine and I want you to get to know her.
After he said that all of BTS started introducing themselves. I knew jimin hangs out with them and the first person you made eye contact was jimin it felt awkward but you didn't want to show that it was awkward.
BTS speaking
Suga: " hey my name is yoongi but you could call me suga I'm the king of swag "
Rap monster : " my name is namjoon but call me rapmonster "
Jin: he smiled " hello my name is Kim seokjin but you could call me Jin for short, I'm known for being handsome "
V : hey gave his signature 4D smile :
" anyo my name is taehyung but you can call me V "
Jungkook: " hello I'm jungkook just Jungkook the golden maknae "
After the cute little maknae said his greeting it was jimins turn
" I don't need to introduce myself we already know each other "
JHOPE: " really Since when "
" i don't know just awhile back "
You looked at jimin and he looked at you.
Jungkook speaking:
" hyung I'm Hungry lets go eat please"
" sure "
" did you want to come to y/n "
You looked at jimin
" ohh no it's okay "
Jimin speaking:
" you guys go ahead I'm not going to go "
" Hyung come on let's go "
" I can't I don't have time "
After he said that he got up and left.
" noona come on since he isn't going lets go "
You thought about it for a bit
" okay why not sure lets go "
" REALLY YAY LETS GO "
After you agree to go everyone was running outside jhope grabbed your arm
" let's go "
You smiled and nodded.
You guys went outside and you saw jimin walking and he saw you and looked at you. You guy made eye contact to be honest you were also feeling upset he wasn't going.
Jimin POV
after I told them I knew y/n Jungkook decided for us to all go out and eat. Y/n looked at me first and she said she didn't want to go. After she said that I also told them I didn't want to go. I started walking out to go home when I saw jhope holding y/n arm and I was feeling really jealous. I thought she said she was going to go home and now she wants to go. When I knew y/n was going I ran to catch up with them
" so where are you guys planning to go eat "
Everyone looked at me
Jungkook speaking:
" HYUNG ARE YOU GOING YAY LETS GO "
Your POV
You were talking to jhope when jimin ran up to us and decided to go along. You did feel a little bit happier when he decided to go. We all went to a restaurant that serves delicious food. Jhope speaking:
" y/n say AHHH "
" me "
He nodded and you smiled and open your mouth
" AHHHHH "
" is it good "
You smiled and nodded, in the corner of your eye you can see jimin feelling disgusted at our actions but you didn't care much.
Jimin POV
I was sitting down watching jhope and y/n being all lovely dovley I felt really disgusted but also jealous. Jhope made it worse by feeding her I just wanted to get up and punch him I don't really know why I was feeling jealous.
Your POV
after you guys ate, everyone went their separates ways.
Jhope speaking :
" y/n I will walk you home "
" sure lets go "
Jhope grabbed your wrist and you both started walking when you felt someone else grab your wrist also you stopped and turned around and saw jimin. He was holding your wrist
" hyung I will take her home "
" no it's fine Jhope can take me home"
" no it's not fine remember your my slave your suppose to do everything I say "
You just looked at him didn't you say it was over. After that he said nothing and just dragged you alone with him
You stopped and turned around
" thank your for today I will see your tomorrow Jhope "
He smiled and just waved at you.
Jimin kept dragging you
" jimin let go it hurts "
He didn't answer you and just kept dragging you.
" yah jimin did you just hear what I just said "
He stopped and let go
" why are you acting like this "
" like what "
" your trying to ignore me "
" why does it matter to you I mean you told me to stop liking you and that's what I'm doing and I don't want to get involve with yours and Julie's love life"
After you said that you left feeling all this anger inside of you.
" what is the matter with him one minute he is nice one minute he is rude, I don't even know anymore "
Later that night jimin texted you
" I decided our slave contract Is not over yet "
" what are you serious you said it was done "
" it hasn't even been a month yet "
" but that one night you said you didn't want me to get involve and you said it was done "
" okay whatever it was that one night only oh and now that our contact is back on you have to be my side doing everything I want"
" ughhhh whatever fine "
This boy is seriously ruining your life.