Chapter 10

" just tell me already jimin "
He got up and came down to your level. Your heart started racing and pounding like crazy when he got close to you
" I want you to still keep liking me "
You just looked at him it took you second to realize what he just said
" what "
" I said I want you to still keep liking me "
You just looked at him
" I don't think I can do that jimin "
" what why "
" you can't just keep telling me when I can like you and when I can't like you"
" I'm not y/n "
" yes you are jimin I'm a person too okay jimin I'm not a game that you can play and control with and tell me what to do "
" I really mean it this time "
" stop jimin because one minute you tell me to like you then the other minute you tell me to stop liking you stop confusing me jimin because if your going to make me be your slave again I don't want you to do this to me "
" why are you getting mad for anyways "
" BECAUSE YOUR MESSING AND CONFUSING MY FEELINGS "
" THEN WHY DON'T WE JUST STOP THEN "
" fine lets stop because I don't think me and you are compatible because when we're together we either yell or get mad and i don't want to be confused anymore "
You turned around and left with your tears coming down.
" how can he just say that telling me to like him again what is wrong with him does he think this is a game because it's obviously not a game "
You Walked home feeling anger and sadness. You got home and your mother was in the living room
" honey are you hungry there is food on the table "
When you saw your mom you just immediately went and hugged her and cried
" what's wrong sweetie "
" mom I hate being confused "
" look at me sweetie tell me what happened is it about that boy "
" what boy how did you know "
" honey your my daughter I hear you every night talking about this jimin boy to yourself "
" so what's wrong "
" so I really like him and I think I'm starting to fall for him he told me to get over him and not like him anymore because I won't ever have a chance so I did what he asked but today it was different he told me he wanted me to keep liking him and now I'm confused mom what should i do "
" OHH sweetie young love is never the easiest to live "
" but what should I do mom "
" you know what your dad and I went through this same problem when we were in school "
" you did "
" yes he was a popular guy popular with the ladies and I was just a shy girl who fell in love with a handsome guy your dad he was also in love with but not with me "
" so what happened "
" I confessed to him anyways which didn't go as I thought it would he didn't have any feelings for me what so ever I also felt broken and didn't feel like I belong here but eventually he started seeing all the good things I do for him and he also fell in love with me see the point is if I never confessed to your father he would have never knew how I felt and he would have never felt the same way about me latter on "
" but it's so hard I don't know how to feel how to think anymore I feel like it's just a " Love Game "
" sweetie give it some time things will past everything will get better don't worry so much don't stress so much I don't want you be hurting anymore "
" thank you mom "
" I love you sweetie now how about your start off by going and Eating your dinner "
" Okay "
After you ate your dinner you just kept replaying everything that happened today.
" does he really like me "
You thought about that answer to yourself for a long time but you ended falling asleep.
The next day you wanted to avoid seeing jimin because you didn't want anything to be awkward. You ran to classes quickly and looked before you went to your next class.
The bell has rang and that means school was over. You quickly tried to run home fast but jimin stopped you
" y/n "
" jimin "
" look about what happened yesterday I'm sorry "
" it's fine it's okay "
" are you sure because it seems like you been ignoring me all day "
" yeah it's fine really "
Jimin POV
yesterday I told y/n that I wanted to keep liking me and everything went crazy. I will admit to myself that I'm starting to like y/n she is cute, smart, funny, and nice and I think I am liking her already but now I don't know what to do because she probably likes jhope hyung right now.
I was walking around the school when Julie came up to me
" hey jimin "
" hey Julie "
" so why haven't you called or text me lately I thought we were friends again "
" ohh sorry There is just so much to do that I didn't have time "
" well do you have time now "
" yeah I guess I have a little bit of time"
" well lets hang out we haven't hung out for the longest time "
" umm sure why not "
" YAY come on "
Today I spent the day with Julie but it was different usually when I spend the day with her I would feel my heart racing this time it didn't happened all I could think about was y/n.
" jimin ah why are you so zoned out "
" huh oh sorry I was just thinking "
" thinking about what "
" oh nothing "
" are you sure "
" yeah come one lets go "
Me and Julie went to go eat and shop around it was getting dark so we stopped at a park bench to rest
" so today was fun right jimin "
" yeah it was "
It was quiet for 2min until Julie broke the silence
" so I broke up with my boyfriend today "
" what why "
" things weren't working out we both liked different things and we thought it was time break it off "
" ohh I'm sorry to hear that Julie but you will find someone better you know whe- "
I was cut off when Julie leaned in and kissed me I was shocked for a moment let her kiss for about 2seconds before I pulled her away
" what was that Julie "
" sorry it's just I feel so bad I turned you down when you were really the one for me all this time "
" look Julie you know I like you and all but things changed "
" what why you don't like me anymore "
" no of course I do but there is someone else very special to me that I just can't do that to her "
" it's y/n isn't it "
" I'm sorry Julie "
" okay I like you a lot jimin and I want us to be together please give it a chance "
" I'm sorry Julie but I have to go "
" no don't leave me "
" I'm sorry "
I left her there and she started crying things changed and now I finally know who I really like, it was y/n.