Chapter 19

Everything with you and Jhope is going well. After you said yes to his confession last week you guys been happy together. He would give you hugs and kisses in the cheek here and there. But the problem is Jimin he hasn't been himself lately he's been more grumpier and it looks like he hadn't gotten and sleep. He had dark circles and eye bags under his eyes and he looks thinner. I also started to worry about his health. I know I'm not suppose to care or love someone so much when i already have a boyfriend but it's Jimin he isn't just anybody to me he someone who I still care about and love like crazy.
" jagiya "
Jhope yelled
" oppa "
He ran over and hugged me and Jimin just walked right past us not even looking at us.
" hyung you and noona are so cute " Jungkook said.
" I already know we're cute "
he leaned in and kissed your cheeks you started to blush. The manger told them that they will be going to Japan to promote their new song and I will be coming alone with them too. I was so excited about going to Japan with these boys.
" OKAY we will be leaving this weekend so I need everyone to sleep get some rest because tomorrow will be a busy day we will be getting our things packed and for BTS you guys will be practicing tomorrow " the manger told us.
" jagiya "
" yes "
" can you come to practice tomorrow i would really love it if you came to watch me practice "
" but I can see you do that everyday "
" but your my energy when your around I'm never tired when I see your smile "
" my hobie always so cheesy with words " you lightly pinched his cheeks
" okay I will come tomorrow "
" REALLY WOOHOO "
You loved being around Jhope he was like the ball of sunshine that you can't just get enough of.
The next day you woke up early and went into work and BTS was already practicing.
" jagiya "
" hoseok ah "
" you came I thought you weren't coming "
" why wouldn't I come silly "
" hyung what is y/n doing here "
Jimin said
" oh she is just here to watch and support us that's all "
" well we're not allow to have any workers here while we're practicing "
" it's okay Jimin it's not like she is going to be a distraction " Jin said
" whatever let's just practice "
You sat down watching them practice and you kept you eyes on Jimin the whole time. He looked tired and like he was about to faint he looked exhausted he was sweating a lot and you were getting worried. Finally the practice was done and it was time to leave. They were all getting their stuff they looked tired and sweaty
" y/n let's go eat "
" ohh okay let's invite the boys "
" sure "
" you guys want to join us for lunch "
They all shouted yes and hurried outside except for Jimin
" y/n aren't you coming "
" yeah just give me sec "
" okay "
They all left outside
" Jimin don't you want to join us "
" not go I'm going to stay here and practice "
" but you been practice all morning I'm worried you might get sick "
" I won't now hurry and go catch up with your boyfriend "
" Jimin please "
" WHY DO YOU CARE "
" because "
" I'm not your boyfriend and I already have a girlfriend who I love so please leave me alone "
" fine "
You were boiling mad now after what he just said to you
" ugh he is still so stubborn he has not changed one bit "
You went and joined the rest of the boys for lunch it was all fun and you were having a good time but still all your could think about was Jimin and how was he doing. After you guys all ate everyone went their separate way Jhope offered to walk you home.
" so are you excited about the trip to Japan this weekend "
" yeah I'm really excited "
You both reached Your apartment
" well goodnight "
" goodnight "
You turned around to leave but Jhope grabbed your wrist
" wait y/n "
You tuned back around to face him
" what "
He stood there for a moment and seconds later he leaned in and kissed you. He smiled at you he looked really happy
"'Okay now goodnight "
He turned around and left. You went inside but there was something missing. Your heart wasn't racing you didn't feel much when he kissed you.
But when Jimin kissed you your heart was racing fast and your hands felt sweaty. This wasn't how it was suppose to go you were suppose to try to get over Jimin but it doesn't seem like it's working. You also felt bad because it felt like i was using Jhope to get over my problems I was using Jhope so I could get over Jimin but it doesn't seem like it's working you still loved Jimin so much.
Jimin POV
I been practicing for about 6 hours now and I feel really hurt and tired. Seeing y/n kissing hugging and loving Some one else really hurts. I have to break up with Julie because I feel that this isn't fair for her because my heart doesn't belong to her it belongs to y/n.
" ugh why y/n why did I have to meet you again now my life is falling apart again because I can't get over you "
I laid down on the ground feeling my tears fall. I quickly got up and grabbed my things and went home. I came home and Julie was still up.
" oppa why are you Home so late "
" oh sorry I was practicing "
I came and sat down on the couch and this was a different side of Julie I ever seen she started being all touchy and kissing my neck.
" what are you doing "
" well Jimin I think now that we been together for while now we should you know do it "
" what "
" yeah I'm ready "
" but I'm not ready yet Julie "
" why do you always say that every time I try you always say your not ready "
" please I'm very tired tonight I don't want to argue "
" fine if you don't want to argue and do it you sleep on the couch tonight "
" why are you acting like this "
" just sleep here tonight "
" fine "
I ended up sleeping on the couch tonight but all I could think of was y/n she was on my mind everyday and i can't stop thinking about her beautiful smile,laugh,and cuteness. I was going through the my social media I haven't been on my old Facebook account ever since I became famous. I was looking through it and I saw a picture of me and y/n back when we were still dating in high school. I was looking at the picture.
" I wish we could back to that way it used to be "
I was looking at the picture and my started to get tired and I fell asleep.
You POV
today was the day we go to Japan with the boys for their big concert and I was feeling really excited to go. I packed all my things and headed to work everyone was all ready.
" JAGIYA "
" hoseok ah "
" are you ready for the trip "
You nodded and smiled at him. "Where is the boys "
" their all in the van "
You and Jhope walked to the van
" okay hoseok we need you too sit in the front with the manger "
" but I was going to sit here with y/n "
" there isn't enough seats in the back"
" can't one of the boys Switch with me "
" hurry hoseok we don't have much time "
" UGHH fine "
" we can't sit together y/n "
" it's okay we can sit together on the plane "
" okay "
He finally went and sat in the front
" okay y/n sit next to Jimin "
Your heart started racing quickly when you had to sit next to Jimin. You went in and sat next to him. He didn't even look at you one bit. But you could see tiredness in his eyes
Being in the van with the boys is never quiet but that's what makes traveling with them fun. Everyone was loud except for Jimin he kept quiet only. You were looking outside the window and you were getting tired you felt your head swinging back and fourth. You didn't even notice that you laid your head down on Jimin shoulder.
JIMIN POV
It felt little bit awkward with me and y/n. I looked over to her and she was getting sleepy her head kept moving I went over to fix her head but her head fell to my shoulders. My heart was facing so fast. I just let her laid her head on my shoulders. Her hair came down on her face and I moved that piece of hair out of her face. She looked beautiful sleeping.
You POV
you woke up feeling someone laying their head on top of your head. You slowly looked up to see Jimin laying his head on yours. He was sleeping
" did I lay on him this whole time"
The van stopped and woke him up
Everyone all got out and grabbed their things to catch the plane.
Their were so many fans here waiting for BTS it was so crowded that you couldn't even move. You tried to squeeze throughly everyone and Jhope was trying to get to you but he couldn't. You were walking when someone pushed you and you almost fell but Jimin caught you on time.
" are you okay "
" yeah I'm okay "
" Come on let's go "
He was protecting you the whole time he stood behind you and was holding on to you so you wouldn't get lost. You felt happy that he was trying to protect you from the fans. When you guys finally reached the front gate to the plane. You guys finally all got on. " y/n sit next to me " Jungkook yelled
" He pulled you closer to him no she is sitting with me "
" hyung but I want to sit next to noona "
" no "
You smiled at the cute maknae
" we can sit next to each other when we come back "
His face lite up with a smile
" YE "
You carefully went to your seat Jimin was sitting right across from you. All you did was stare at him. You honestly wanted to sit next to him.
You guys have been on the plane for 10hours and you felt tired. Finally you guys were landing. And you were gathering all your stuff your stuff was really heavy and you couldn't carry it out and Jhope was already out. You kept trying to pull it down but Jimin came and helped you
" thank you "
" come on hurry let's go "
You nodded and followed him out.
You came out with Jimin and he was still holding your stuff. You can see Jhope looking at you guys.
Jhope POV
I was waiting for y/n to Come I saw her come out and Jimin was holding her things. I have a feeling y/n still loves him I saw him protecting her and holding her hand at the airport. I felt jealous but I feel like I'm just getting in their way because from what I can see they both still love each other. I think it's time to tell y/n soon.
( HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR CUTE AND SEXY BABY FACE WITH HOT ASS ABS PARK JIMIN ) 😱🎉🎊😍😂🙌🎁👏 10-13-95