Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Nathan's P.O.V.

"Last night was amazing!" Samuel informed me while rolling over and clinging me tightly into his embrace. "Yeah." I replied as I snuggled into his chest. "You know what we should do?" I asked Samuel in a questioning tone. "What?" He replied tiredly and lifted his neck to allow my head to slide in. "We should hang out with Danny and Freddy." I queried. He mumbled giving his consent and I started to slide out of bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked sadly. "To shower; you're more then welcome to have one with me if you want." I invited him. "Woops! I dropped my towel." I faked and picked up my invisible towel. I held my bent over position for a while before straightening back up and heading to turn on the shower. "Yep! I'm definitely taking a shower with you." I heard Samuel call from the bedroom and grinned evilly.

**********

"HEY GUYS!" I screamed to Freddy and Danny who looked up at us from their bench. Their matching kitten sweaters almost making me scream goals at them. "Hey guys; um I looked at the movie list and the only movies that are decent to watch are X-Men apocalypse and Finding Dory; and it's pretty obvious which one is better." Freddy implied confidently.

"Ugh before we go in we have something to tell you." Samuel interrupted abruptly and looked towards me. His adam's apple bobbed up and down and he sighed nervously. "Me and Samuel are both gay." He said into the silent air. Freddy gasped and clamped his hands on his mouth. "I KNEW IT! I knew it. I knew it!" Freddy replied happily and started dancing around, Samuel reached for my hand and we interlocked our fingers; Freddy smiled and Danny looked at us confused.

"Oh my god. You two should totally go out." Danny replied at us. We looked at him blankly yet he kept his smile plastered on his face. "At least you're beautiful." Freddy reminded Danny and cupped his ass in his hands. Danny laughed and we made our way to get the tickets.

**********

"You know who I love more then Dory?" Danny asked all of us. We each processed the question and shrugged our shoulders. "Beyoncé?" Freddy asked and we looked towards Danny who thought about it. "Yes, who doesn't love the queen? But I was talking about Ellen DeGeneres." Danny replied like the answer was obvious.

"I don't get it?" Freddy asked in a confused tone. "Well...Ellen plays Dory off of Finding Dory. Oh well, at least you're pretty." Danny mocked in an arrogant tone. "Hahahaha." Freddy replied dryly to Danny as he continued to laugh.

"Okay well the idea of fish kind of made me hungry." Samuel called out to us and we nodded in unison. "Maybe we should just order some Mexican." I replied sarcastically, Samuel missed the joke seriously and his face paled as he remembered the last time we got Mexican food and he hated it. "It was a joke; calm down. I was thinking more along the lines of Chinese." I thought to myself and let my mind wander to imagine the cardboard boxes that hide the rice and its delicious tastes. We all nodded our heads and started making our way towards the Chinese shop.

**********

"Oh my god that was so good!" Samuel exclaimed and laid back on the grass and started rubbing his stomach in a circling motion. "My jeans are definitely a lot tighter." Samuel informed us and reached for the button on his jeans. "What're you doing? We're in public." Danny stated.

"I'm not dumb. Pass me your jersey." He commanded to me. I took it off willingly and handed it to him. He shuffled his jeans down slightly and let the jersey hide the opening in his jeans. "Aghhhh. That feels better." Samuel said as he breathed out.

I lay down onto the grass and looked towards the fading sun. It shone its beams for 10 more minutes before it faded behind the tall hills. The stars illuminated the green grass that we lay upon and provided us with enough light to see. The moon cast a faint blue glow upon us and set a romantic aura in the air.

Freddy giggled and I looked over to see Danny rubbing his hands over Freddy. "This is a public place." I reminded Danny who ignored me and continued to admire Freddy. I laughed and crawled over to Samuel and crawled under the jersey and snuggled beside him.

"You know what we should do now that no one's around?" I asked as I let my lips peck at his neck, he moaned slightly and turned towards me with a grin on his face. "Have sex in the middle of the park." He replied smartly, I looked at him bluntly and looked over to Freddy and Danny who didn't look like they were totally against the idea.

"No. But maybe we could go for a swim." I replied. "We don't have any togs though?" Samuel asked me. He attracted Freddy and Danny's attention, causing them to end their rapid make out session.

"Exactly." I replied evilly.

A/N

Swimming for days ;)

Next chapter is a full on sex chapter;  it can only be read if you are a follower ;)  If you aren't a follower, you'll go straight onto chapter 21, because 20 is also a sex chapter :P  I want to reward you guys for staying with me during this book so...thanks :D

Vote/Comment/Follow