Her

Kings Pov
Codeine in our system like champagne
Toast it up for niggas in the game
Real street niggas we sum real ones
Ralo bout that gwala real one

Rollie on yo time piece
Trynna stack and grind?
You see this bitch with me a dime piece
And she know I’m paid (4x)
We some real ones
Throwin' this money won’t lie to you
Blowin' this money won’t lie to you
Fuckin' these hoes won’t lie to you
Throwin this dough won’t lie to you
Fuckin' these thotties won’t lie to you
Fuckin' these bitches won’t lie to you
Bad bitches won’t lie to you
Bad bad bitches won’t lie to you"

I get up and look at my phone to see Trey Calling "Speak" "Nigga do you plan on coming to school?" Looking at the clock I see its 8:30 school starts at 9:15 "shit nigga yea ill be der preciate chu "

hanging up I jump outta bed and hop in the shower taking a

15minutue shower I get out go to my closet and pull out my black true religion jeans white polo shirt and my air Jordan 11s with my Gucci watch and I'm out the door I hop in my matte black 2016 charger and head to school.

I pull up in the parking lot and get out and Say wassup to a few people and I go chill with Trey..
" nigga you got yo black ass here I see " " Nigga shut yo ugly ass up " " My girl don't think that " " Idgaf "

  soo I see Bae (Briana) pulling up and get out looking fine asf.

I spot her friend walking toward us and I notice she came up to Trey I look at him and he had this ugly ass grin on his face " hey Kingg and hey bae" I look at him with a shocked face I'm mean she bad but she ain't Briana bad speaking of her I need to talk to her about this damn project.   

"Say imaa hit you up later I need to handle some business" "iight one"

I walk in school and her comes the school hoe with this bright ass pink weave and these yellow teeth

"Hey baby " I look to my left and look to my right trying to figure out who the fuck she talking yo "bitch who you talking to?"i asked

" you Kingg you kno we got history " "only history we got is my dick in yo mouth"

  I move her fucking hands from off me and she gets mad and tried to hit me I grabbed her hand

" Bitch did you fucking forget who I  am do you not know I will body you dummy " I say as calm as I can I drop her ass on the floor and keep to my destination trying to find my future (Briana) ..

I finally spot her sitting outside by the tree with her head phones in .. I tap her shoulder and she jumps up ready to fight. I laugh "nigga aint shit funny" "watch yo mouth ma it ain't cute but my bad but I was trying to see if you wanted to link and start that damn project?"

She was looking down at the ground "yea that's fine" *brriiiinnng * signaling its time for first hour.. We aint say anything else but head for class .. She walked in front of me And I couldn't do anything but stare at her ass I wanted to smack it but I didn't I could tell she knew I was staring cause she was switching hard..

We walked in class and sit in the same spot we sat yesterday.. 

Skipping to last hour
I aint feel like going to last hour so I texted Miaa (the school hoe) and told her to meet me in the bathroom ..

She Walked in the bathroom and pulled out my dick and went to work I aint gone stunt like she don't give good head. I busted my nut and pulled my pants back up " Kingg I don't know why you just won't make me ya girl"