War Ready

Bri's POV

In walked Amia Mone' Lowe The School Hoe .. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the couch by the window and sat down ready to this shit . I ain't worried about what she got to say cause Chris Johnson Is Always with Me 👌💯 ..

She Ran Up To Him With Them Fake Ass Tears Talking About " Baby I Heard You Got Shot I'm Glad You Okay " I rolled my eyes

He pushed her on the floor and I tried to contain my laugh but I couldn't .. she looked at me

"What's good you got a problem hoe" I asked her as calm as I could cause I wasn't trying to these white folks in here .

She ain't say nothing, she just started to rub on kingg he pushed her ass again .

"Say mane what the fuck do you want?" Kingg said in the shallowest tone of voice possible.

"Kingg don't be trying to front you know you was just at my house Wednesday night" Mia said

I laughed and I said "See that's where you wrong at he was with me and the crew don't try and walk ya lose pussy up in here talking about some "baby I miss you" crying them fake ass crocodile tears you Lucky we in the mutherfucking hospital bitch. Now you got .3 seconds to be gone or I'll throw yo ass out myself."

The nurse walked in she was old white lady her name tag said Mary..

"Hi, Mr.Johnson I came to check your vitals and to give you your 3o'clock medicine"

"Iight do you know when I'll be able to go home ?" Kingg Asked

"Oh yes sir you should be able to go home tomorrow the bullets didn't hit any major organs"
King nodded his head and the lady finished her job and left I decided I'd go home and re pack our over night bag and get some food to eat ..

"Baby I'm about to go I'll be back in a hour your phones right beside you and wat do you want to eat ?" I said walking and climbing in his bed and straddling him

" you" He said while lick his lips at me

"Well you can have that anytime you want but right now you need to eat some food" I say kissing his neck he smacks his lips and turn his head ..
" Ima hold you to that ma but just pick up some pizza and hot wings "

I get up kiss him and walk out and hop on the elevator . I make it down stairs and to my car I hop on hwy 440 and go to Kinggs House I Pull Up and Enter the Code to The Gate and when I pull up I get out the car and the door was open so I pulled out my 38 magnum ..

And went in to the house and checked around nobody was here but somebody had rammed sacked this house . I go into our bedroom and somebody had wrote on the wall " I'm Coming For Revenge" in red paint and I knew exactly who it was .............