Ready or not

Briana's pov

"Say we need to have a talk". Smokey says outta no where . Everybody look towards him like they confused.

"Talk about what ? " i say look from Kingg to Trey .. "Nahh let just take a ride then we'll talk" Kingg said while walking upstairs im guessing to put on a shirt .

Me and Breana Get up and walk outside to the car we hop in the back and wait for the boys to come 10 mins later they walk out and we hit the rode ..

I feel somebody shaking me " mane move bro im tired asf" i say moving who evers hand off me .

" you got five seconds to wake yo ass up or ima snatch you outta this car Briana I heard Kingg Talking and jumped straight up out of my sleep

When i get out the car i see we were in Lakeside .. The Rich Part .. i didnt ask questions we walked up to the door and Kingg Knocked on the door .

A lady who looked just like me came and opened the door
" hey my babies what yall doing over on this side of to........"

She looked at me like she knew exactly who i was " Kingggg Get yo black ass down here right now "

He walked outta his off smoke followed he looked familiar i got a picture of him he looked at me and stopped dead in his tracks and i remembered thats my REAL Daddy .

I ran and jumped in his arms crying .. "shooosh toot its gone be alright stop crying "

I finally stopped crying and he carried me to the couch putting me down and him sitting right beside me

Everybody came and sat in what looked like a den.

"Babygirl before we start rekindling relationships and shit we need to tell you a few things "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*DING DONG* The lady that looks like me went up to the door .............

Stay tuned to see who's at the door and who's that ladyyyyy 👀👀👀😭