Be about it

Kinggs Pov

While we was on the way to the trap when I heard Briana rapping to the song.. I didn't say anything I just listened

When she was done I looked at her and smiled "what that's my song! " "I see ma " pulling up to the trap I look at Briana to see her sitting there calm as he'll like she been here before ..

I get out and open her door and she grabs my hand and we walk up to the gaurds and they look at Briana.."this my old lady call her B " "B This Bruce and Chance" she nods "Wasup" we walk in and go straight to my office I sit down and point at my lap for her to sit.. she looked at me like I had two heads..

I grab her and put her there... she gets comfortable and then walks in Trey and Breana ... "Wasup niggas" I say and dap Trey up and The girls get up and go walk behind us and sit on the couch to talk..

"Smokey let's go we need to check on these hoes and our products then come Back count our money and talk" Smokey gets up and walk towards Brea " say we'll be back stay in here " they nod and keep talking

Me and Trey Went to where all the females worked.. and I spotted Shorty walking like she had something stuck up her ass.. but I just tapped Trey and he knew what was up.. while he went and checked the cameras I went to where my money was being counted..

I walked in and I started counting my sellers bags and notice one of em was missing $9,000 meaning he smoked some of it or stole my money.. instead of saying something then "Rodie meet me in my office iight" then I walked out.. when I made it to my office Shorty and Rosie was there waiting..

I sit down and I pulled out my gun and sat it front of me.. " B come here " now usually I'd just handle the female myself but I want to see if Briana a rider or not.. she came and sat down on my lap "sup baby " that took me by surprise but I like it so I ain't say nun.. "you see Shorty right there I think she got some stuck up her ass " Briana laughs and gets up " bitch get on yo knees " the girl smirks " I'm not "

Next think I know Briana punched the fuck outta  shorty caused her to lose her front teeth.. in shock nobody said anything.. " last time I checked I wasn't asking yo bitch ass to do anything " "last time I checked you wasn't my momma hoe" I seen Briana's eyes go green so I knew she was pissed ..

She grabbed her hair and put her on her knees "stay there Smokey do me a favor tell one of them hoes to haul ass " "light son I gotchu " .. Another Shorty came in " say stick yo hand in her ass and pull out whatevers in there ight " she didn't say anything but do what she was told.. Ole girl started screaming hella loud but B kicked her in her mouth " Damn I guess that'll be coming outta ya pay.. " she says trying to get the blood off her shoe..

The girl finally got out all the lil bags of white girl outta her.. I dismissed her and I walked over to shorty that was still on her knees and hands.. "you know you done fucked up now right?" She started crying "bitch ionn wanna hear all dat " I say getting pissed but before I knew it she had two shots in between the eye..

I ain't say anything .. Breana didn't look like this was her first rodeo either.. I made a mental note to talk to them later.. I called in the clean up crew and went to talk to Rodie.. even tho I didn't feel like hearing his sissy ass excuse I guess I'll give him a chance to explain..

I sit down and I could see fear all over his face.. I laugh "nigga don't be scared now" "please don't kill me Mann I gotta baby on the way and four kids to take care of " .. I looked over to The girls and Trey and we laugh " That's yo fault ... but you stole from Me and I don't like that.. " "Mann I'll do anything just don't kill me please " "blah blahh " I shoot him in his head .. "y'all clean this shit up "... "say y'all wanna go to cheddars?" "Yeah I'm hungry " "Smoke you driving " ..

Trey in the mm