Revenge

Kinggs POV

When I woke up I seen I was hooked up to these machines and I looked to see my baby on the couch sleep . .

I searched for the little nurses button I found it and called the nurse . In walked in this ratchet ass girl smacking hell a hard on some gum with this nappy ass hair in her head .

" did you page me"   she said with an attitude " yea to tell yo ugly ass to get me a new nurse and brush that stiff ass weave bitch😡" 

She walked out switching hard as hell.. I guess she thought I was looking then In Came Smokey Loud Ass .

" nigga I thought you was dead had me blowing my high and shit and then I was finna get some pussyI looked at smokey dumb ass for a minute " you wasn't finna get no pussy you was about to beat yo meat "

He flipped me off and went and sat in the chair . Briana Turned Over And Looked At Me And Jumped up and Attacked me crying

" I thought I lost you baby don't do no shit like that next time ima fuck you up myself ."  she said I smiled and kissed her I scooted over and told her to get up here with me she did...

"Smoke we gotta talk business what's the word on the streets "

"Word on a streets is Somebody Got A Hit Out For Your Girl And Who Eva Shot You Was Shooting At Her "

" So you telling me somebody wants war with me .. "

" yup but nobody knows who it was.. But nobody knew about that dinner but people who was theirSmoke said

" Well When I Get Up Outta This Hospital Meeting At The Trap I wanted EVERYBODY THERE "

I dapped up Smoke and He Left .. So It was Just Me And My lady ..

Briana's POV

I felt Kings Hand Slide Down To My Ass . And Next Thing I Knew I Was On His Lap

* its about to get explicit *

I was cradling his lap when he looked up at me  "I love you "  " I love you toobefore I knew it we was in a full blown kiss he swiped his tongue  across my lip asking for entrance and I let him we were fight for dominance he won ..

He lifted up my skirt and slid my panties outta the way I grabbed his man hood and started to Stroke him . before I slid him  inside of me ..

for a minute I was letting myself get adjusted to him before I started to take my time and ride slow only to tease .. 😊 I heard him grunt and I took that as my que and so I got up and went to the bathroom ..

" what the fuck you thought this was "   I laughed and walked in the shower that was in his room . I heard him get up and I seen him walk in behind me and close the door .

He pinned me on the door and lifted up me And my dress and ripped my underwear off .. I wrapped my legs around him and he slid him self in ..  I gasped and he was teasing me going slow so I started grinding my hips .. He brought himself all the way out and rammed himself back in and started thrusting in and outta me..  

" fuck kingg  I'm Cummings "

" hold that shit girl"

"I can't"
I whined

"Shit girl I'm about to cum

   I managed to turn us around and his back was on the door I got down and I licked the tip of his man hood and I could hear him breath heavy .

I put him all in my mouth at once and went to work

10 minutes later he came.. 

We got in the shower together no we didn't fuck again .

We got out and put the clothes on Brea brought for us when in walked  The Bitch its self ....................

Who do you think it is ???