Need To Know

Tiffanys Pov

See i was just about to let Briana Know that im her real mom . Then the doorbell rung i get up to see who it is. I open it and see lil D (Derik jr ) at the door he's Duce and I's Son .

I close the door to see Everybody loaded and ready even babygirl and her lil friend.

D stopped " MA You Found Her !!!!!!!!!" He screamed .

"Found who?" Briana said looking confused

"You" everybody said

So im here looking crazy trying to understand "wait, so you telling me that YALL MY BLOOD"

I got so pissed " can somebody please explain this shit to me ."

Smokeys POV

"CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME" Is all you hear Briana say before it goes dead silent .

I heard Duce Saying. " Look You know the lady you was with .. That's not your mama" .. he points to Tlady..

And Finishes saying " tif is and dj is your big brother "

Brianas Pov

"Tif is and dj is your big brother" is all I heard my dad say ..

"So who was those people I was with ?" I asked he rubbed his head and you could see his eyes go from light brown to black so I knew he got pissed .

" That nigga was MY NIGGA , but he and his ole girl the woman you was with robbed my traps and then she kinapped you , her and ya momma was best friends but see your momma can have children and she couldn't the bitch was crazy for a baby " my dad said ..

I looked at Trey and King " so y'all knew he was my pops this whole time 🤔?" They both shooked their heads

"Baby girl they ain't know .. they knew I was looking for my baby girl but they didn't know who you were ..he continued

" bae look I figured it out when you and I went to dinner and told me his name .. So I told smoke and we came and talk to boss we showed him a picture and I told him what you told me that's when he told us that he was your pops ...who you thought had died is name Kevin Jones but we call him "Fade" "

"Wait so you telling he didn't die that night " I asked confused as hell at this point

"Nah b when he got to the hospital he faked his death and bounced told ya moms he would send for her when he got settled an everything died down " smoke cuts in

"Yeah a few months ago I heard he was back in town and wanted war and they say Mary and him got together "

* knock knock *
Everybody turned towards the door and I pulled out my gun everybody looked at me crazy

" what I'm always ready for war😊 now one of us hoes go open the door " I said to EVERYBODY
Moms pulled out her .45 cal and went to the camera

"It's them !!!"
Everybody grabbed they strap and went and hid..

Momms unlock the door and hid behind it ..