chapter 2

I know 10 reads is nothing but it means a lot because it's my first book any way this chappies dedicated to Jessica00 for being I think the first reader
Percy's P.O.V.

I've been on the run for 3 months. Of course, being a son of one of the big three, my demigod scent is significantly stronger than others. So I have had multiple run-ins with monsters. If only my stupid ungrateful father hadn't taken Riptide away, I wouldn't be so worn out. Its a good thing I stole a standard sword from the camp armory before I booked it out of that hellhole. I know what your thinking, "Wow Percy that's so unseaweedbrain-like of you!" Well I'm a lot smarter then people give me credit for. Although, I'm pretty sure "unseaweedbrain-like" isn't even a word. I haven't run into anything too terrible so far, just some cyclops, hydras, hellhounds, chimeras, and some dracaena. Nothing I couldn't or haven't handled before. But I've been running on little to no fuel. I haven't eaten or drank anything in days, I'm out of ambrosia and nectar, and I can't even remember the last time I slept. My legs wanted to give out so badly. I felt like I was about to collapse onto the cold hard pavement. I was also quite aware that I probably wasn't going to survive much longer and that any of these fights could most likely be my last. I felt completely drained.

I laughed dryly to myself, "so this is the great Hero of Olympus now" I muttered.

I quickly rounded an alleyway so I could sit down for a bit. But standing in front of me were 2 towering cyclops and the minotaur. I sighed mentally. Quickly, I took out my sword and prepared to charge. My body was already riddled with cuts and bruises since my mortal point left me. I could feel myself swaying back and forth, I was having a hard time keeping myself standing up-right like a character right before fatality in that Mortal Kombat game Nico once showed me. My muscles were burning, and sweat was dripping down my forehead. The sweat plastered my black hair across my forehead and over my eyes. I was panting heavily. I must not have looked too intimidating because one of the cyclops was taunted me saying

"Well look who it is, Perseus Jackson, Hero of Olympus,Bane of all monsters" while bowing mockingly.

The other cyclops started cracking up at that last one. "Bane of all monsters!? he said, "You don't look so tough." The minotaur just grunted.

'People always underestimate me' I thought sourly, gritting my teeth. I was about to show them how wrong they really are when I was blown back by a shockwave blast. After struggling to get up, I looked up to see that the two cyclops and minotaur that were standing there just a minute ago were reduced to a pile of gold monster dust. I turned around to see a tall man in pitch black armor and robe. His body was covered in stars, planets and supernovas. He looked as if he had the entire solar system floating aroundand inside him. He radiated power. It was mesmerizing.

"Hello Perseus Jackson." he said in a scruffy ancient voice.

"I'm Chaos, the creator of the universe. I've been watching you for a very long time." he said while slowly circling me.

I immediately fell to my knees and bowed.

He chuckled, "No need for that Perseus."

"I have seen all that you have accomplished." he continued. "All the pain and despair you had to overcome. The betrayal you witnessed by the ones loved. The ones who you fought to protect and were prepared to die for. And yet here you are. Still standing. I feel that it is I who should be bowing to you" he said humbly.

Wow, an all-powerful being that isn't a pompous idiot. Didn't know we had any of those left. Actually didn't know we had any in the first place I thought bitterly to myself.

"I'd like to make you an offer."

Needless to say, he had my attention...

And that's how I became Warpath, the personal Assassin of Chaos.

So there we have it chapter 2 of the book hope you like sorry it's short but I had loads of homework to do but I wanted to give you guys something carry on reading voting commenting sharing it please bye for now.

Surprise a question appeared!

Who is Thaila's first crush?
Dedication goes to first correct answer