chapter 6

*cue trumpets* Ladies and gentlemen I just want to say that I am so proud that this story has 100 reads and I want to thank three people. The first is joe worm the first voter. The next is jessica00 my first follower and the final is wolfspirit23 my first commenter. With you guys I realised someone was actually STUPID enough to think this was good. Thank you

Warpath's P.O.V.

"Percy Jackson" replied Thalia.

I froze, and very subtly moved my eyes to meet Chaos's own and gave a small nod.

He nodded back. It's a good thing we prepared for something like this. Although I was almost certain that they probably wouldn't care enough to remember who I was.

No one's P.O.V.

"And who is this Percy Jackson, child?" asked Chaos playing dumb.

"He's a demigod . A son of Poseidon." answered Thalia.

"He was our friend. He disappeared about 4,000 years ago and we've tried looking for him, but he's nowhere to be found." said Nico sadly.

"and we know that he hasn't died because Hades said that his soul hasn't entered the underworld." added Annabeth with tears in her eyes. Hades nodded.

The Roman demigods in the room nodded in concurrence with sad looks on their faces as well as a few of the Gods.

"But why would he leave camp if he was surrounded by his friends who supposedly care so much about him?" asked Chaos.

"Who cares?! He was a loser anyway!" exclaimed Bryce.

Annabeth, Thalia, Grover, Nico, Clarisse, and the Stolls glared at Bryce, looking like they were about to jump out of their seats and kill him. The Romans weren't any better.

"You shut your mouth!" yelled Thalia.

"Don't you bad-mouth Percy, punk!" growled Clarisse.

"Percy was a million times better than you!" said Nico.

"I can't believe we ever pranked with you!" yelled the Stolls.

Grover munched on a tin can angrily.

"Perseus was strong, loyal, and kind! He also had a good heart, which is something you severely lack Poseidon-spawn! He was a far better hero then you and ten times the man!" berated Artemis. Apollo adamantly agreed with his sister for once.

"You ruined my favorite couple!" screamed Aphrodite.

"Percy would never give up on his friends and would go through the depths of Tartarus for the people he cares about! And he has!" yelled Hermes, obviously remembering the lengths Percy went to when attempting to dissuade his son Luke from his evil path. Even though they had not succeeded, and after all the pain and loss, Percy still showed kindness. At the end, when Luke gave his life for Olympus, Percy was there telling him that he was forgiven and that he would be offered eternal peace in Elysium and that no one hated him...that he will be remembered as the hero that he was. Not for his mistakes.

Annabeth mentally flinched at the memory of Tartarus and how together, Percy and herself overcame it. He protected her with all he had down in that hellhole.

"I'll admit, I never cared for Perseus in the beginning. But after everything he has gone through and all the things he has seen at such a young age, he still remained true to himself which is admirable. Perseus has proved his cunning and intelligence on the battlefield countless times, gaining my respect. He went to great lengths to prove to me his devotion and worthiness to my daughter, Annabeth." said Athena.