Chapter V

It took me a couple of moments to remember where I was, I'm always a little slow when I first wake up. "Noel..." I murmured, sitting up in bed. "Hmm" he responded, he was awake but his eyes were still closed. I looked at his blondish hair, darker fringe and the red highlights, his choppy layers at the front falling nicely on his angular cheekbones. "Would you rather live above the clouds or under the sea?" I smiled. "Under the sea..." He replied. "So I could swim with the fishes" he laughed a little. We paused for a moment, listening to the silence. "Cadence, don't tell Julian about us" Noel said, opening his eyes and looking over at me. "Us?" I said, a little confused, what was he talking about? There is no us. "What do you mean?" I finished. Noel sat up so he was next to me, he rested his head on my shoulder, his hair brushing against my skin. "Just don't tell him you stayed at my house" he said, edging closer towards me (if that was even possible!)."Why?Nothing... Happened"
I whispered, I felt his warm breath against my skin. "Yeah but you're practically like his little sister! How does this sound?: 'Oh yeah, don't worry Julian, I just slept with your little sister last night just after we made out' How pervy does that sound?" He laughed. "Well, we didn't make out, we just kissed" I laughed back. "Oh yeah?" He grinned, lifting his head slightly to look me in the eye. I smiled back but just then he pulled me in, cupping my cheek with one hand and played with my hair using his other one. Once he had finished with my hair, he stroked my face a little. I felt his tongue in my mouth as he moved his hands up and down my body. I pushed him away, I had gotten out of breath, People need to breath! "Okay, please don't tell Julian about that" Noel smiled. "Noel, I..." I gasped for air. He just smiled at me, kissed my lips sweetly and stroked my face some more. "You're a surprisingly good kisser" was all I could get out. He laughed. "Can you come round here some more?" He grinned at me, I stroked his fringe, straightening it out. "Well, if you chase me to your house and demand I stay then I'm not sure I have a choice" I grinned back. He kissed me, for the third time, this time I joined in a little. "Noel...I don't get it... Are we...in item?" I asked. "...are you in the 1950's, where that phrase was last used?" He laughed. "And in answer to your question...if y'like" he smiled. "Okay..." I smiled back. "So...are we?" He asked, inpatiently. "Ask me later" I replied. "Why?" He said. "Because later I might say yes"

Noel looked at me. We lay there together, not knowing what to do. "Cadence... Is it really bad that I want to...y'know...with you" He whispered. "Noel!" I gasped, though really he was too sweet and innocent for me to ever be mad at. "You're lucky you're pretty" I smiled, kissing his cheek. He looked me up and down...was he checking me out? Either way, I didn't care, I was very attracted to him myself! "And I guess if you still want to do 'Y'know' then maybe that can be arranged." I smiled. "I mean, you're cute, we're close, I'm falling for you...so why not?"