Chapter VI

After we did...that thing...Noel let me out of his house (finally!). "Thanks...for everything" I smiled. "No problem, when can I see you again?" He asked sweetly "Well I'm having a birthday party at Julian's in a couple of weeks" I suggested. "Great" He smiled, swaying from side to side a little. "Noel, are you okay with what we just did?" I asked. "Aw, come here" he pulled me in and cuddled me tightly. "Are you worried? Do you feel bad? Are you okay?" Noel asked. "...You know what? I don't feel worried...I don't feel bad...and I don't feel okay, I feel amazing" I smiled and rested my head against his chest as we stood at the door. "I actually think we could be something" I smiled up at him. He kissed the top of my head and laughed. "Well, you may not know this but I have had a huge crush on you ever since I met you at the Red Lion" he said a little nervously. "...I knew" I laughed. "And honestly I feel the same..." I smiled, looking him up and down. "You are pretty cute" I said. "Cute? I was hoping for hot or sexy" he laughed. "You're all of those things" I laughed back. "See you in a couple of weeks then" I slowly escaped his grip and put my hand on the door handle. He nodded and smiled sweetly, kissed me on the lips once more before letting me out at last!