No inhibitions, no remorse

A/N

Filth warning! If the previous chapter was NSFW, this one's not suitable for any environment that involves people around you. Unless they're into gay sex. Then you're fine.

Scott deemed it all unacceptable. The way Mitch was apparently trying to postpone the inevitable was nothing short of infuriating. Was his bag really that big or was he just too distracted to make quick work of finding his goddamned keys? And if he was distracted, what could the source of his distraction possibly be? Surely not his own hands and lips wondering pretty much all over his body, or at least whatever parts thereof he could reach? Surely not.

Opening the door didn't exactly seem to him like the ultimate challenge. And to think he even went so far as to make that little threat of taking Mitch right against the door if he didn't hurry up... Granted, he was joking while he said it, but when a couple minutes later Mitch was still fumbling with his bag, he was starting to consider acting on his promise.

"Scott...," Mitch gasped when he got spun around and pinned to the door, Scott's hands pressing into his shoulders, then grabbing onto his hips to hold him in place. The boy didn't get to say anything else before Scott's mouth covered his, swallowing the contented sigh that he let out at the contact. It wasn't until Scott pushed his knee between Mitch's legs, though, that the latter literally shook in his hold, and it was such a turn on for Scott to see him so worked-up and needy that he couldn't help but apply more pressure, watching his eyes shut tightly and his jaw drop.

Tossing his head back so it was leaning against the door, Mitch released a drawn-out moan. As Scott shifted his leg a little and his knee rubbed against Mitch in the process, he let his hands drop to his sides, and the keys to the floor. He was coming undone right before Scott's eyes and the sight was utterly beautiful.

"I was just about to-" Mitch breathed, trailing off as Scott replaced his knee with his hand. "About to open."

"You were taking too much time," Scott mumbled into his neck, palming Mitch through his pants. "I am taking you right here. I've waited long enough."

If Mitch's breathing had been fast before, now it was completely ragged and shallow, and Scott let himself savor the view of his pink-tinted cheeks just for a few seconds before he dove in again, capturing his lips in a hungry kiss. His hand started to work him harder and soon enough Mitch was mewling into Scott's mouth and bucking into his touch like his life depended on it.

"You're so hot when you're needy like this," Scott whispered as he pulled away for air. "I wish you could see yourself right now. You're all flushed and panting. And all mine."

"Don't you get possessive when you're drunk," Mitch managed to croak out before a thumb traced his bottom lip. Licking his own lips, Scott focused all his attention on that perfect face in front of him, the dark, and yet warm eyes, the long lashes, casting shadows onto his cheeks, the lush lips, parted invitingly, luring him in. This boy was his, if only for the night. For now, it was all he could afford. For now, he could only hope for his plan to be a success.

Reluctantly, he pulled away enough to bend down so he could pick up the keys to Mitch's apartment. When he reached behind Mitch and proceeded to press against the handle, he was stopped by a hand around his wrist.

"Wait. I can't."

Scott wanted to scream. "Mitch, listen-"

"No. We can't do this. I can't," he pushed himself from the door and turned to the side to face the other man. "This is the stupidest thing ever."