Yes! Its time for the social!

February

Thursday

Tomorrow's a social and everyone is at forever 21 trying to find the perfect dress. Except for me, when you prepare for something you order from a very long time ago. I ordered this prom dress I don't think Allen supposed to wear something all out but that's how I am. I like going all out on myself. So, it is a big puffy black and white dress with white gloves and a tiara and my dates is Roger. It was pretty nice. Roger and I went shopping together we picked out his suit that he should wear that matches the dress that I have ordered and is being delivered later on today. When I finish shopping with Roger, I want to go and help Rex go find a dress. Rex is not a dress person. She's more of a shirt and jeans person. But I help her pick out her dress. She told me that she had a crush on Isaac and surprisingly her date Isaac.
My girls and I are all ready for tomorrow. I received my dress and I can't wait until tomorrow.

Social

Well, today the social and my bf and my friends rented a party bus and we went to dinner early and roam around until it was 7 o'clock. When we got there as we entered in the parish hall because that was where the social was being held. As they entered it in with my Dad everyone just stopped and stared I thought we are supposed to go all out. But then I realized that's just plain and simple. It's like everyone was waiting for my arrival just to start the social. It was pretty fun they played music and there was a smoke machine. What would that smoke machine I can't really in the hell it because I have asthma. So I have to keep running back and forth to the bathroom to catch my breath. Of course my best friend reques comforted me. We were dancing so hard with the 8th graders that one of the 8th graders accidentally stepped on her foot and she got a bruise. But she's fine. It was pretty nice since my class is very small and the 8th grade class is big they only use half of the parish hall is kind of cluttered. There is food and when there was songs that we didn't feel like dancing to we got time to sit down and eat. I have never danced that much in my life before I actually thought I was going to drop. Summarized (major events/points of the text) I had a great time. Except, I was thinking about June when he graduates what am I going to do when he is gone.