Spooky/OMG

Well, its October. Today I am going to my friend's, Amanda, birthday party. She's 11 but turning twelve. I know you must be wondering why is she in 7th grade if she is now 12. Its a long, long ,story and I am not going to go there. So I had to go last minute shopping to find the the perfect birthday present. I had to go to five different stores just to buy a birthday card, bag, and present.

Note to self : Alway go to Forever 21 to buy a present, card, and bag. So I went to her house, gave her a hug along with the present and went to her room. My old friend Angie was supposed to come but they said that she was sick. But obviously they played a trick on me. She was hiding in the closet, popped out and scared me. I screamed loudly and tears came to my eyes. We hugged, greeted each other, and associated. After that I had to go to school and alter serve and there I saw Adam and Roger there, I was a little scared, lovestruck, and tried to make a desicion. Roger blew a kiss to me while Adam starred at me, Rojer was so adorable, but I had to remind him that we are in church and that we can't do that until Mass was over. Roger is cute, some people say he's not but in my eyes, he is cute, funny, and well, a gentle man.

Rex is always teasing me on if I was to choice one boy that I like who would I pick? I always debate with myself because Roger is steaming, funny, and a gentleman and then Rex told me that she was talking to him in art and he said that he likes me. So, after the mass, I went back to the party and headed straight for the movies and saw "Alexander's torrible, horrible, worst, bad, day ever". Its a good movie for your family to go see. So, that was my weekend and I am going to my school fiesta , I was hoping he would be there but Rex told me that he is not going.

I think she's lieing and I'm scared because she is going to lock me up in the jail house with Adam and we can't get out until we make a move. (Jailhouse : its similar to a outhouse instead there is no roof and there are locks on the door and you don't do your business in there.) I don't now if I'm ready for this . First of all no Rex don't do this to me, and second of all I like him, no love him for his personality. I think he's hot, smart, and funny. He makes me laugh.

Oh no, I think Roger and Adam basicly have similarities. I don't know what to do. I'm panicking. Breathe, Megan breathe. I can decide before the social. OMG the social.

Hey! Why won't you guys decide which boy is better and who I chose. No cheating! Is it James or Adam?
Hmmm, its hard isn't it? Keep reading! Don't forget to like comment and follow!