•Day 1•

Today is beautiful, the sun is out and it's not too hot or too cold. I decided to make the most of it and go for a walk in the forest. I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the house to the forest, which isn't too far from here. I really didn't feel like going with anyone as I needed some quiet time to myself. I came up to the tall trees all perfectly in line with each other. There was a certain smell but it was quite refreshing. I walked in and calmly forgot about what people say about this place. They say it's scary, when really people can't except it's true natural beauty.

I've walked for about ten minutes now and decided to sit near a river bank. I placed myself on a tree log, admiring the water flow down. It was so peaceful and elegant, I don't know how people could ever over-look such a perfect place. I suddenly heard a tree branch snap and immediately turned my head to the direction.

My eyes wandered, trying to see if anyone else was out here. There was no one and I turned back to my original position. I grabbed a stick and dug it into the ground for no particular reason.

I once again heard a noise in the same direction and stood up off my seat. I dropped the stick and continued to search. There has to be someone out here, unless I'm hearing things.

"Hello?" I questioned in terror. I began to feel anxious.

I suddenly saw a figure who I think is a man, stumbling on his own. I stared as he did not see me and cautiously walked towards him to get a better look. From what I can see, he was quite young and seemed harmless. He stopped walking and took his hands out of his pockets. He clenched his fists and his body began to enlarge a small capacity. His eyes turned to a yellow-green and stared directly at me. His teeth were now very visible and sharp, how is this humanly possible? Finally, his face formed into nothing I have seen before. He let out a howl which snapped me out of my gaze. My heart began to race and I made a run for it. I kept looking behind me seeing this creature chasing after me. I tried to run as fast as possible, even letting out cry's of help.

I felt a tight grip on my ankle and I slipped letting my chest fall flat on the ground. The creature began to pull me towards him as I tried to hold onto something. He turned me around allowing me face him. He was nothing like I've ever seen before, he seemed to look like a wolf. His eyes focused on me and he continued to drag my body.

My head hit a hard object and my vision began to blur. What have I gotten myself into?

_______

I blinked my eyes trying to shake away my headache. I searched my surroundings unable to register where I currently am. It was quite dark as there is only one window that is letting in a small amount of light inside. I stood up and heard some weird clinking noise every time I made a sudden movement.

I began to walk around and I suddenly dropped to the floor as if something was pulling me back. I looked at my foot and it was chained to a wall. I rushed towards it and began tugging on it. I realised it was locked and I was trapped. I think I'm kidnapped. I began to freak out completely as my breathing got heavy and I began to shake in horror.

"Somebody help me! Please! Help me!" My voice screeched and tears began to stream down my face. I sat down weeping and continued to tug onto the chains. I heard footsteps on top of me, realising that I might not be alone. A few voices were being shared and I stopped moving. I heard an unlocking noise, thinking it's coming from the door above me. More than one persons  footsteps walked down the stairs and I immediately crawled into a corner. I tightened my grip on my jacket and watched as five people walked towards me.

I studied their faces and saw that there was only one woman. I looked at the next person and he looked like the guy I saw in the forest. The other guy beside him stood with no expression on his face. I gulped down my saliva looking at the other boy who gave me a death stare that I've never experienced before. Then there was one left, who I couldn't take my eyes off. He's face had the perfect bone structure and seemed to my perception; gorgeous. There was an awkward moment of silence until someone broke it.