•Day 6•

I finished my usual plain meal in the morning, Kyle took it back up for me. But that was ten minutes ago, he's meant to be on watch this morning. I don't understand why he hasn't come back? I looked down at my ankle that has healed up but now the ankle is just as bad.

Cuts, bruises and blisters tortured my ankle, I tried to move the chain around thinking it would have released some of the pain. But, it made it worse, as the metal rubbed against the wounds.

I looked up as I saw a figure descend the stairs, but it didn't seem like Kyle. I waited for the person to reach the end and I saw there face appear and immediately looked at me. It was Veronica. I sighed in disbelief but I managed to keep my mouth shut. What did she want? Bite my head off?...probably. She stood there in silence until her mouth opened.

"Uh hi" Veronica said not knowing what to say.

"Hi" I responded.

"I w-want t-" she cut herself off. Her jaw clenched in annoyance and sighed. "I want to say that I-I sorry for w-what I did" she hesitated to answer but managed to. "I was forced to so, yeah" she added looking to the ground.

"Uh thank you" I answered. She was forced? Why would I think that Veronica would genuinely care anyway, she hates me?

"Good" she quickly commented and walked out. I somehow found myself smiling to the ground, it was a if I liked her apology even though it was forced? Hmm...

An instant thought pooped in my brain, today's my last day that I will be alive. Tomorrow is where they execute me, and embarrass me. I'm there toy, there entertainment. I don't know why they like torturing people, I don't get it? They are meant to kill and feed on meat and I'm meat. They're wolves for crying out loud. My body trembled, I don't want to die, not now anyway. Will Aaron really have the courage to kill me, he's never done it before. He seems like a nice guy but once Xavier demands something he gets want he wants.

My throat felt like it had a lump in it and my mouth was dry. My stomach turned upside town leaving my body shaking I terror. I was startled by someone's footsteps walking down on top of me. I was waiting to see who it was. Was it Veronica again?

"So...I'm on first watch" Kyle exclaimed sitting in the chair provided to every watcher. It was beyond intimidating when they sat there staring at me like I'm guilty.

I'm honestly guilty for innocent.

I nodded my head in reply and sat in the corner silently and patiently. I rubbed my ankle and my cheek was now fully healed. I managed to not let out any painful sighs, incase Kyle would talk to me. I didn't want to talk to anyone.

I heard some voices, but it wasn't coming from upstairs or Kyle. My head instantly turned to the window and I saw feet level to the forums outside. My eyes pooped open and my body flew up while the chain clanged loudly against the floor. Kyle looked at me then the window, he jumped out of his seat and closed the window. Those people were police officers, they must be looking for me, they have to be.

"Help! Someone please help!" I screamed not caring if Kyle or any of the others heard me. "HELP!" I yelled once again from the top of my lungs. All of a sudden a hand grasped over my moth tightly, as my voice was restricted. Kyle covered my mouth not wanting the police officers to hear me, while his other hand held the back of my head to hold it in place. I tugged onto his hand trying to let it his clasp go, but it was too tight. I started struggling to breath as I couldn't catch enough air into my body. Kyle stared at the window waiting for cops to leave, I watched as well as I saw the feet on the ground leave in the opposite direction.