•Day 2•

"Wake up Mila, I haven't got all day" a is high pitched voice, woke me up. I opened my eyes slowly thinking if was a dream when reality kicked me in the face. I really didn't sleep well as I slept on the floor and was cold. I blinked and rubbed my eyes to help myself wake up. She roughy unchained my ankle, which really was cutting into my skin and circulation. She helped me up and we walked outside. I walked slowly following Veronica, this really is real. I prayed for it only to me a nightmare when really j was living in one. I finished my business and walked out. Veronica gave me sour and unpleasant look. What have I ever done to her? Is it a wolf thing?

"You don't talk much do you?" She asked looking at my face. "Being kidnapped isn't that bad is it? Cheer up sweetie" she sarcastically commented touching my chin. I turned by head and clenched my jaw in annoyance.

"Don't touch me" I stated strongly.

"Honey, don't act tough. I'm a wolf, you can't hurt me" she remarked and gave me a little push for me to walk. I gave her a dirty frown and continued my tracks down stairs.

I waited as Veronica put the chain back on my ankle.

"Kyle is on next watch, he'll bring you down some food. Which I really think you don't deserve" she left and I sat there. Sat there lonely and miserable. What has my life become? Being restricted from any type of movement.

______

The door above me finally opened and looked to see Kyle carrying a tray of food.

"Morning, here's some food" he handed me tray with a glass of water and three pieces of bread. How generous. But I indeed ate it within 5 minutes.

"You sure ate that quick" he grabbed the tray and took it away from me as I was finished. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Why don't you guys like me? Especially Xavier, he hates me" I questioned.

"Who said that we didn't like you?" He asked again.

"No one, but you guys treat me like I'm a slave. I've done nothing wrong" I demanded with a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"It's all part of Xavier's rules, he's the Alpha" what's he on about?

"Alpha?" I wondered.

"The leader of the pack. In this case it's Xavier. He's not the nicest person you'll meet" Kyle admitted. I agree.

"So, are you all professionally trained to hunt?" I randomly asked, trying to draw attention away from my agonising pain.

"You really know about this stuff, don't you Mila?" I really don't.

"No, it's just that I thought that werewolves usually do I guess?" typical wolf movies of stories that I'm educated by. When really werewolves/humans are mythical creatures, who could believe it? I guess seeing Aaron change was proof, which got me in this terrifying position.

"Yeah, we're all practically family. We're trained from one of our family members who was our Alpha but sadly passed a while ago. Derek was originally meant to be the Alpha but because he died at an early age and that Xavier is older, he took the position" Kyle really is opening up, I think a bit too much.

Kyle is nice when he shouldn't be. He's one of my kidnappers. But I guess it would hurt if I did at least have someone to talk to.