•Day 4•

"I heard there was a fight between you and Veronica yesterday huh?" Xavier asked, he was on watch now.

"You could say that" I simply commented.

"Well I made the decision for Veronica to no longer be around with you. So, Kyle is taking her position" Xavier told assured me. Well I can't disagree with him on this situation. "So did she hit you hard?" He asked with a nasty smirk, it was as if he already knew the answer.

"Well, she is a werewolf so no it didn't really hurt" I sarcastically commented. Was he really stupid to ask that. Wait, he is.

"You probably deserved it" he snared at me. I felt as my teeth gritted together in annoyance, I want him to leave me alone.

"What did I do to deserve such hatred?" I questioned. Xavier glared and completely ignored me. I felt as if he didn't have anything to say to me.

"Just shut-up and stop asking questions" Xavier stood up and stared at me intimidatingly. I heard footsteps from above and immediately looked. I watched as the body descended from the stairs. The person finally ended their tracks and it was Derek. A small smile appeared on my face but I instantly removed it realising Xavier was still in the room.

"Your two minutes too early Derek" Xavier said as Derek stood opposite him not wanting to make any conversation. Their was an awkward silence between us, we all didn't know what to say next, until Xavier broke the silence.

"Well, the two minutes is up. I'll leave her to you buddy" Xavier patted Derek on the shoulder and walked upstairs. I felt quite relieved and let out a sigh that Xavier finally left. He seems so intimidating.

"How's it going down here, did Xavier do or say anything to you?" Derek got straight to the point.

"No, I'm fine" I said as I touched my lip, it stung.

"Your eye is bruised and your lip is split and busted. You really look fine don't you?" Derek came closer and examined my face. I tried not to look at his perfectly sculpted face, but I couldn't help but to. He slightly touched under my eye and I flinched. "Your not fine".

"No really don't worry, you shouldn't be helping me" I honestly stated. I removed my face from Derek's grip.

"Nop, come with me" he insisted. His words sounded demanding, it caused me to worry a bit.

"I don't think so, even if I had to I can't. My ankle" I looked down at my ankle, it was swollen and my flesh was torn. It burns and feels as if someone is cutting into my skin. Derek held up the key, the key to unlock my ankle from it's secure position. My expressions displayed fear and concern, this isn't the right thing to do.

"Where are you taking me anyway?" I asked and found my ankle free. I exhaled, rubbing the sore and eaten away skin. It was also bruised around it, this was beyond painful.

"I'll fix you up, just trust me on this" trust him? I admit that I do a small amount, but once again he's my kidnapper. But, knowing that he would do something worth saving my health, I stumbled following him up the stairs. His hand rested on my back, it was something about his finger tips that made my body tingle. I looked at him in the corner on my eye and his face was pure and full of life. Unlike mine which was sick and pale with grief.

He took me to a room where I've never been before. It was still dark but enough light to brighten up the room. There was a couch and table, nothing interesting.

"Sit down here, I'll be back" Derek gestured for me to sit on the couch, is this getting too comfortable? He left the room and I ended up sitting on the couch. I sighed, I haven't sat on something soft in four days. I'm so worried about my parents, they probably think I'm dead. Well, I will be soon. I immediately shook the thought out of my head and Derek came back with a bag. He sat down next to be and opened it up, it seemed to be a first aid kit.