•Day 3•

"Wait here" Veronica ordered leaving me outside the bathroom door. "Watch her" she said but to the person behind me. I turned around and saw Aaron. I couldn't look at him the same way as I did when I saw him change. Veronica closed the door leaving Aaron and I alone.

"How's it going?" Aaron asked. I stood silent. "I won't bite" he stated. Why would I trust him? He put me in this position.

"Why haven't you watched over me yet?" I unexpectedly asked.

"Xavier thinks I shouldn't visit you as he thinks that when I k.." Aaron didn't finish he's sentence and he didn't need to.

"Kill me?" I commented weeping and looked down at the ground.

"Ummm...yeah. He thinks that when I do...kill you it would be easier and quicker" I my heart skipped a beat and I couldn't slow it down.

"Are you going to kill me?" I sobbed even more.

"I-" Victoria quickly opened the door which gave me a sudden fright and cutting off Aaron.

"Had a nice chit-chat? Good, now move" she abruptly demanded and Aaron gave me a small side smile, which I could tell was forced. I continued walking, the ordinary and frightening routine. We came to a stop and she chained me back up.

"So love, how's everyone treating you?" Veronica asked standing next to me.

"Good" I simply answered not wanting to make any type of conversation with her.

"Oh come on, let's have some girl talk" she slid down the wall and sat beside me.

"Kyle has been fine, Xavier well he hates me, Aaron is nice and you are..good" I said fiddling with my fingers.

"And Derek?" She asked and stared at me cautiously. How could I have forgotten him?

"He's been good" I stared at a wall thinking about Derek. His eyes could be the death of me and his gorgeous bone structure melts my worries away. "Not only good, but great. He's been great to me".

"What?!" Veronica suddenly screamed and stood up. I jumped in fear and I realised that I was daydreaming and telling Veronica how amazing Derek is. This is so bad, what have I done?

"What's wrong?" I gulped down my saliva and huddled up into a ball. She seems so intimidating just looking at her but this is beyond what I imagined.

"What's wrong! Are you seriously trying to get yourself killed?" Veronica screamed in my face.

"I don't know what your talking a-" Veronica has gone furious, her hands curled up and her knuckles got pale. I began to panic and shifted as far back in the corner as possible.

"Do you want to know what I'm talking about! Well let me fill you in...Derek is not going to magically fall head over heels for you darling, do you know why? Because he is promised to me not you! So back off and stay away from him!" Veronica spat on the floor and hit me across the face. I let out a shriek and held my cheek as it started to sting.

"Are you jealous that I'm taking Derek away from you?" I questioned, I think I took this too far.

"Shut-up, because trust me you don't want to see me get angry!" She slapped me again and harder. I let out a louder cry and put pressure on my cheek. I looked at my hand and there was blood. I looked at Veronica's hands and saw her claws out as if they were ready to kill. Ready to kill me. I looked up at her and she stared deep into my soul, I was going to die, even before my death wish.