Chapter 3

Hi Guys,

Sorry I took so long to get this uploaded, I've been offline for the week, but I'm back so here is your update.

Hope you enjoy,

Nerd-Girl-

P.S. If I havn't already put one up-image is Victor <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dreamed of fire.

It burned through walls and the smell of burning hair and flesh filled the air.

I was too late.

I lay awake, after my nightmare I had awoken in a cold sweat and had not been able to get back to sleep. I kept my breathing steady so that Kota would believe I was still sleeping, but my mind was wide awake, stuck on the images from my dream.

I heard Kota wake and move into the bathroom, still I did not move.

I had the sheet up over my head, facing towards the wall, when I heard the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. I went to sit up when the door opened and a body flew at me knocking me flat onto the bed.

"Hey, Kota!"

I froze in place trying to recognize the voice of the body who held me down.

"Still sleeping? What's wrong with you?"

Hands sought out my wrists and held me frozen on the bed.

"Are you getting up or what? The world is spinning on without you."

I prepared myself to push him off when Kota's voice came from the bathroom.

"Victor."

The person sitting on top of me, Victor, froze in his laughter. The sheet was ripped off my face and the sudden influx light made it impossible for me to focus on the face above me.

"Who . . . "

He never finishes his sentence as my eyes come into focus letting me see his face. His Jaw was open, brown eyes alight with a kind of fire I had only ever seen in one person before. His eyes lit up with recognition, but quickly dulled after he couldn't find a reason for remembering my face.

"Victor, this is Sang."

Victor blinked repeatedly, his eyes lit up and dulled over and over as he looked over my face. As soon as he seemed to realize he was still sitting on top of me, he was back standing over near the door.

He stood confidently and calmly, completely at odds to his confused expression. His face was angular, his hips thin and his hands were long and lean. He had pianists fingers.

"What are you doing here? I mean, in his bed?"

"She slept here."

Kota said it with a completely calm look on his face, as if it were something we did every afternoon. Suddenly Victor spun on him.

"Are you kidding me! After all this time are you just going to forget-"

He suddenly cut off and stared at me hard in the face, the intensity in his fire eyes growing. He turned back towards Kota more subdued and looked at him with a questioning stare. Kota just stared back unblinkingly.

"Don't get weird. And don't tell my mum. I don't think she'll understand."

"But why is she . . . "