when he asks you out

Ciel

Once you arrived at the manner, Ciel helped you out of the carriage. Wait... he... helped you out of the carriage? You gladly took his hand, as he smiled . "Th-thanks..." You stuttered shocked. "Yup" he replied. Once you got out of the carriage, Ciel looked over at Sebastian. "Sebastian, ask Finnian, baldroy, and mey-rin to come at once." Sebastian nodded turning around. Ciel looked at you a little nervously. 'Why is he acting so nice..?' You thought. 'It seemed like he hated me, when he picked me up. But then again, why would he pick me up, if he hated me?'
You rubbed your forehead. 'You thought, 'Am I falling for him..?' Ciel snapped you out of your thought. "(Y/n)? You ok?" You nodded. "Mmhhm." Ciel rolled his eyes. "(Y/n), this isn't easy to do, believe me, but I'm trying to explain this as best as I can. I...rEALly like you. I originally saw you a week ago, and I couldn't Get you out of my mind. .. so..I guess what I'm asking is... would you like to go out with me?" You laughed. "Of course!" For a brief second, a look of confusion crossed his face. "Y-you will..?" You nodded furiously. "Yes!" As Sebastian brings all the servants to you, and introduces you to all of them, you hug Ciel tightly.

Alois

You spun around once, looking down at your dress that Alois got you for the upcoming ball. Giggling, you put your hair up in a messy bun, your (h/c) hair falling here and there. Your (e/c) eyes sparkled, showing excitement for the upcoming ball. You never knew why, but you loved balls. A knock sounded at your bedroom door, along with a voice. "(Y/n)~" it was Alois. You giggled, opening the door. "What..?" You asked. He smiled like a fool, grabbing you into a hug. "(Y/n)! !" You giggled. "Yeah Alois?your acting like you haven't seen me for years" Alois laughed and got on his knees, making a puppy dog face. "(Y/n)~? Will you go to the ball with me?" You laughed at his expression. "I was planning on going with you, anyway, Alois!" He nodded his head furiously as if saying "no,no, not like that!" He looked up at you "no.. like boyfriend and girlfriend... " You had a look of surprise on your face. "Of course!" Alois jumped up, and gave you a quick kiss on the cheek. "By the way, you look hot (y/n)" Alois winked. You playfully pushed him, returning the kiss on his cheek.

Sebastian

You draped your night gown over your body, putting your (h/c) hair up into a messy bun, strands of hair falling here and there. Somehow, throughout the whole day, you could not stop thinking about the man on the bridge. He was so mysterious , and you loved his hair/eye color. You wondered about what he said .' Well, (y/n), it was very nice meeting you. I would love to see you again.' You smiled at the thought of him, and how polite he was. You sighed, wishing you would have told him about your feelings for him. You shrugged it off, falling into a peaceful sleep... ...... In the morning, when you woke up, you saw rose petals all over the ground, leading out the door into the garden. You slipped on your shoes, and swiftly opened the door and started heading outside following the trail of rose petals to a small fountain, that you knew well. On the side brick was a tiny box with holes in it, and a note on the top of the box. You inspected the box a bit, then opened it. Sitting there, in the center of the box, was a tiny black kitten with red eyes. You smiled happily, picking up the kitten. "Awww!" You cooed. "What's your name, little guy?" You looked over at the note, and started reading.

"Dear (y/n),

I was not able to stop thinking about you, since the day on the bridge. No matter how I tried, I just couldn't get you off my mind. And, I was Wondering, if you would go out with me?

You screamed "YES!" and hugged the kitten. You continued to read the note.

PS, (y/n), the kittens name is demon ;)

You said 'awww'. Sebastian popped out from behind a bush, and said "I knew you'd love him" with a huge grin. You stuttered "h-how ..w-when...what?..." He laughed and stroked the kitties head.
The kitten purred, and you knew that you were really gonna like this man.

Undertaker (FINALLY FINISHED!! Wooo!)

Your father had found nothing out about the case that he was working on, (which was normal ) and he locked himself in his room until he got any leads. You didn't like this very much, but you thought that was just part of his job, just not the fun part. I mean, every job has its bad days and good days though, right? You sighed to yourself, Grabbing a sandwich and your pad of paper and pencil. You glanced at your father's door, slipping out the door. The London streets were filled with all kinds of people, going about their different businesses. You could hear a shout, and the sound of feet hitting the cobblestone streets. "Give that back, or you'll be sorry!" A shop owner by the name of Jeff was chasing after a little boy, who had an Apple in hand. You got your pencil and pad of paper and scribbled down what was happening in detail. The boy bumped into you, dropping the Apple. You raised your eyebrows and picked up the Apple looking at the boy. The shop owner, Jeff, saw you now had the Apple. His eyes turned dark at the sight of you. He already thought that you were a no- good kid who got into everyone's business. He started coming after you. You looked surprised at the man, and looked around for a place to go. A familiar silver haired boy bumped into you, grabbing your arm. He pulled you into an old alleyway. "Hello, (y/n)."
You gasped. "U..undertaker?" You asked. "Yes, that's my name. I'm glad you remembered" he laughed slightly his silver hair falling in his face. "(Y/n) I've been watching you. And... well... " you raised your eyebrows. "You've been watching me?" he shrugged your question off. "The point is, i dont like people. Well, i usually never did anyway. That is... Until i found you," he took a deep breath. "And i know that sounds cliché, but its true." you were dumbfounded; This man had actual feelings for you? What in the hell?! "Anyways," Undertaker continued before you could say anything. "Here. If you ever want to stay in touch, just call me. Anytime of day is fine" he winked and shoved a small, folded piece of paper in your hands. You looked down at it questioningly, unfolding the delicate ends. "Actually, my father would kill me-" He was gone. You moved your head frantically around, looking for the curious man that
Had given you the small piece of paper. "Screw it," you sighed to yourself. "i guess thats a date then."