When They Get Jealous

(Authors note; I kinda have a new writing style and I hope you guys like it. also, im sorry this was rushed.. I was sitting in the middle of my school library while writing this and I only had like an hour or so to get it done. Also, I have a new oneshot book you guys should go check out and you guys can give me some requests for that if you'd like. Im working on the first oneshot right now, so you should expect that soon!)

Ciel

You laughed at your boyfriend. He sat in front of you looking down at the chess board trying to figure out his next move. "You're cornered" you smiled, feeling proud that you were about to win the game. Ciel looked up at you. "ah, but the game isn't over yet..." Sebastian was standing behind him, seemingly unamused with what was happening. You blinked and the pieces changed sides. So now You were about to lose. "Ciel! That's cheating, you can't do that!" You looked up at Sebastian. He had a slight  grin plastered on his face. You rolled your eyes. "But it's not cheating if you would have won in the first place" you raised your eyebrow at ciel. "Whatever..." you didn't mention the fact that if you would have won anyway, then why cheat? Shaking your head, you sat back in your seat. Ciel moved his piece, and he won the game. "Checkmate" he grinned. You looked over at Sebastian. "Hey Sebastian, could I have some tea please?" He nodded. "Right away, madam." There was a tea pot on a silver stand right next to ciel. He grabbed it and poured some tea into a small teacup. He added two clumps of white sugar into your tea. "Here you go," he said whilst handing you the tea. You grabbed it and sipped on it."thank you Sebastian" ciel raised his eyebrow and looked over at the two of you. "Hm?" you looked over at Ciel.  "nothing..." he grumbled and looked back down at the chess board.

Alois

you glared down at your hands. Alois was intently watching your every move. "y/n," he said grinning. you were embarrassed and you didn't want to admit it. (you left your laptop on and you were reading some FanFics that you were fond of. ((and lets just say they were *cough* lemons *cough* ;D))"huh?" you looked up at your boyfriend. "what was that you were reading on your laptop?" he mischievously grinned at you. "N..nothing.." you stammered. he shook his head and laughed."riiight Y/N..." you playfully hit his arm and rolled your eyes. "Aw" he pouted.  "Why don't you wanna tell me, (y/n)?" You tried not to blush, but you were failing miserably. You were extremely embarrassed, but you didn't wanna admit it... "I.. um.. it's nothing, alois" you stammered. He looked down at you. "(Y/n)..." he said. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" You nodded And looked down at your closed laptop. "Yes" he crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows. "What?" You asked him. "Never mind.." he grumbled and turned away walking towards the door. "I'll be in the garden. You can come if you want"

Sebastian

You laughed. Ciel was sitting in front of you, sipping his tea while  Lady Elizabeth was sitting next to him giggling and talking about a ball that she was planning. "Oh, you're going to look so cute ciel!" Elizabeth exclaimed. You tried not to laugh again, but failed. "What's so funny, (y/n)?" Ciel looked up at you. Sebastian was over by a cart, pouring more tea for you and Elizabeth. "N..nothing.." you started laughing like crazy. You didn't know why, but you found the fact that Elizabeth called ciel "cute" was funny. "Oh, (y/n)!" Elizabeth clapped her hands happily. "Don't worry, I'll help you pick out a dress and you'll look so... CUTE!"  ciel snickered while you glared at him. "(Y/n)," Sebastian walked up behind you and lightly tapped your shoulder. "Here is your tea" he smiled down at you. But there was a look in his eye....you couldn't quite place it. Jealousy maybe? He walked over to Elizabeth and handed her a cup of tea as well, smiling. "Sebastian, are you.. okay?" You looked worriedly up at your boyfriend. "I'm.. fine, (y/n)." You didn't believe him. Ciel rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed.