when you find out he is a demon/has a contract

author here! im so sorry i havent updated, but to make it up to you guys, ill do a special update! WOO. no but seriously guys im sorry, and i hope you guys like the special update!

***WARNING! This chapter has the feels!***

ciel

ciel had been acting strange lately, on edge. he just wasn't acting like himself.  you were starting to worry it was something you did, and you needed to talk to him. you walked down the long hallway to where Ciel's study was. you knocked on the door waiting for permission to enter. "come in,"  he said. you slowly opened the door to find a stressed looking Ciel at his desk, papers scattered everywhere. you played with your hands. "c..ciel..." you stuttered. "can i talk to you?" he looked up at you, tears stained his cheek. "ye..yeah (y/n)?"
you ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. " Are you okay, ciel?!" you looked into his eye. he nodded and sniffled a little bit. "yeah, im fine...what did you want to ask me, (y/n)?" you nodded solemnly. you helped him wipe his tears. " are you mad at me? did i do something wrong?" he looked into your eyes. "no...you didn't do anything wrong, (y/n)..."  you hugged him again. "actually, (Y/n), i have something to tell you...." your eyes widened. you looked into his eye.  he began to tell you what happened with his parents. you actually started to cry. you never knew this happened to ciel. Ciel looked at his hands then back at you. "well...it hurt so bad, the feeling of losing them.. so.. i contacted Sebastian.." you thought about this. 'wait,' you thought. ' wasn't Sebastian always their butler?' it was as if he could read your mind, because he spoke. "Sebastian wasn't always my butler.." you looked at him shocked. "w..what do you mean?" he told you. he told you exactly what happened, with Sebastian forming a contract with him... and sebastian was a demon! you hugged him. "Ciel, i still...love you. i get why you did it, ciel...i probably would have done the same.." ciel was shocked. "wait, you aren't mad at me?" you shook your head. "No, why would i be mad at you, ciel?" he got up out of his chair and hugged you. you could feel tears staining your clothes, but you didn't care about the stupid clothes. they could be replaced, or washed. you kissed his forhead, and he whispered in your ear 'thank you (y/n)...'

Sebastian

Sebastian was acting...strange around you. Every once in a while he would fumble with the things he was carrying, and he'd mutter a sorry. This was NOT like Sebastian, at all. So you were seriously concerned.
You paced outside Sebastian's door, trying to think of what to say to Sebastian. "How about, 'are you okay? Are you mad at me, or is something else going on?" You shook your head talking to yourself. "Maybe-"
The door to Sebastian's room opened slightly. "(Y/n)..? Is something wrong..?" He said. You fumbled with your words. "I..uh...uh.. need to talk to you s-Sebastian.." Sebastian opened the door wider, looking down at you with sadness in his eyes. Then realization hit him. "Oh, (y/n)..! Please.. don't break up with me, I-" you hugged him. " Sebastian, I love you. I don't want to break up with you. I just..need to talk to you"
Relief flooded over his face. He led you over to a chair and pointed at some tea. "Would you like some?" He asked. "no, thank you Sebastian." He nodded and sat down on the bed that was across from the chair you were currently sitting on. You started to talk. "Sebastian, are y..you okay? Did I do something to make you uncomfortable?" Sebastian looked at the floor then at you. "No, not at all (y/n)!" You smiled sadly. "Then what's wrong, baby? I can see something is wrong. What is it?"
He peeked at you from beneath his raven black hair. "I..I have a secret.. a kind of dark secret... that Barely anyone knows.." you got up and sat next to him on the bed. You looked into his eyes. "The thing is, this secret is eating at me... it's consuming me, you might say. I've wanted to tell you..but...I've been afraid of what you'd say.." You hugged him. "Its okay...you can tell me.." Sebastian straightened up a bit, while still holding on to you afraid that you would disappear into thin air. He proceeded to tell you why he was working for Ciel, what he was. He said he was nothing but a monster. " Sebastian, stop saying that!! You are not a monster!" You hugged him tighter. You kissed him lightly on the lips. "(Y/n) . ."  You slowly got up. " you are not a monster Sebastian. You're helping Ciel out, aren't you?" Sebastian kept his mouth shut. He knew it was true, that he was a monster that no one should love. But you were different. He felt like you were made for him, and he for you. Even though you saying that made him feel better. "Now, Sebastian, I don't care how old you are...or WHAT you are...as long as you're here beside me, I don't care" Sebastian grinned up at you. He stood up and hugged you, not wanting to let go. "I love you, (y/n).."

Alois

You slipped on your long coat, and laced up your boots. You and Alois were supposed to go out for a picnic today, And you wanted to look Sharp.
You brushed out your long (h/c) hair, smiling at your reflection. You clapped your hands together. "Perfect!" You looked around your room one last time to make sure you weren't forgetting anything. you sighed contently. You walked over to the large double doors that led out into the hallway, and you called for Alois. "Oh aloiiiiisss~" you looked up and down the hallway. No sign of him. You shrugged. "He must be in his study..."  you ran down to where his study was. A low crying sound came from behind his doors. "Alois...? Baby..? Are you okay..?" The crying abruptly stopped, followed by a few sniffles. "Y..yes. I'm o..okay" You frowned slightly. You reached out your hand and twisted the doorknob. You slid the door open. "Alois..?" What you saw made tears well up in your eyes. Alois was sitting there on the floor, his head in his hands. "I'm o..okay.... I'll be out in a bit, (y/n), so we can have that picnic I promised you..." you ran over to him. "What's wrong?" He looked up at you, his eyes puffy. "(Y/n).. there is something I've been hiding from you.." he breathed out. You already knew most of what happened to Alois when he was little, so you never saw it coming. He explained to you how he had heard of this magic fairy in the woods, that would help you to obtain whatever you want. You listened to him. He told you everything else. How Claude was really a demon...and.. he started crying again. "Its okay, shh... " you cooed.

"Hush little baby, don't say a word.. mommy's gonna buy you a mocking bird... " you hugged him, rocking back and forth while singing. "And if that mocking bird don't sing, momma's gonna buy you a diamond ring.." Alois looked up at you. "You still... l..love me?" You hugged him tighter. "Forever and always..."