When They Find Your Art

//i know that the POV is kinda different, im trying out some new riting styles so bare with me pls ;) this is also dedicated to SidTheTimeLordSloth

Im

So

Sorry

That i havent updated.

;-;
\\

You mentally screamed at yourself in frustration and crumpled up the piece of paper that you had been drawing on. This was the fourth time that you had tried to draw something...but failed. Everytime you drew one good eye and moved on to the other, it looked like a lopsided rock.

"Ugh.." you threw the crumpled paper into the overflowing garbage can that was next to your desk. You opened up your journal and began to lightly trace out the figure of a head, then neck- it actually didnt look half bad... Until you got to the chest. "Ughhh" you sighed and slammed your notebook shut. "Ill finish it later.."

Ciel:

Ciel softly knocked on your door. You were currently taking a shower, and he knew that, but he had a surprise for you. That surprise was that he cleared his schedule just for you, and planned the whole day to be a date day where you both would cuddle and watch tv, complaining about how there is barely a selection of "watchable" shows.
He had a flower in his hand, and he was going to set it down on your desk when he noticed your small black drawing book that said "do not enter" on the cover. He bit his bottom lip and opened it slowly, scared of what he was going to find.
But.. What he saw... Was.. A beautiful drawing. It wasnt fully drawn, but he could tell what it was right away. It was a skeleton, that was holding an object in its hands. An umbrella, Maybe? Small droplets of water could be seen, drawn but not shaded, pelting down onto the top of the umbrella. Ciel couldnt believe how beautiful this drawing was, and he couldnt understand why you never showed him any of your drawings.
"Y/n..." you opened your door, raising your eyebrows at the sight of your boyfriend looking through your journal.

"Ciel.. Why are you looking through my journal?"

He grabbed you by the waist and kissed your cheek softly.

"Because. I had cleared out my schedule for you and i didnt want to interupt your shower.. Im sorry. If its any consolation, i think your art is amazing (y/n).."

You rolled your eyes playfully. "Thank you love. Even though thats not true..."

Alois

You were laying on your dismantled bed staring at the cieling (As i do when i cannot art) thinking about the decisions that drove you to that point.

"Ug why am i so badd. Why cant i draaw.." you mentally screamed when your boyfriend broke down your door.

"HEY, (y/n)! GOOD MORNING~ i made breakfast for you." your maniac boyfriend stood there with a large platter in his hands looking like a dork. 'wow.. There is no way that he cooked all of that..' you thought. You didnt want to be rude, though and you accepted his gesture and grabbed the tray. It held all of the foods he knew you liked. (im sorry if youre vegan/ vegetarian. I dont know what to write for that 😫) - Bacon, scrambled eggs, waffles and your favorite..pancakes with peanut butter and syrup. (again, sorry if youre not really into any of that food. Just ignore it and read on!:3 )
"Thank you. This looks so delicious.." you sat down on your bed, plate in hand.
You must have really liked that food, because you didnt realize that your boyfriend was making his way over to your art desk.
A crinkling of paper could be heard, followed by a loud gasp. "babe..."
You jumped up and tried to grab the drawing, but he held it just out of arms reach. "Give it back!"
Alois softly chuckled. "No, (y/n). This is too beautiful- i couldnt possibly let you throw this away.."
You gave up on trying to get the paper. He was a couple feet taller than you, so it was a lost cause. "I dont like it though.." alois smiled slightly. "I do," he looked back down at the paper. "May i have it, (y/n)?" you internally screamed at your boyfriend. You desperately wanted to say 'No, please. That drawing is so horrible, it literally made me cringe so hard that i had to stop drawing it.'
"Of course."

Sebastian

Sebastian had this weird thing about him- Yes, some may call it OCD. but he constantly denied that, saying that he is just "One Hell Of A Butler." Now, he would go into your room when you were out of the house- he would clean it for you, make your bed, and leave a little rose on your pillow. Every. Time. Its not that you wouldnt clean- apparently your cleanliness was not up to par with sebastians. Or maybe he was just used to cleaning up after everybody...
Sebastian had made (y/n)s bed, setting a delicate blue rosa on top. ( wow, fancy sebastian ┐(°͡ʖ͜ ° )└ )
As he made his way over to your art table, he looked down and saw your small journal. There was also a piece of crumpled paper next to it- His inner demon got the best of him. He slowly picked up the paper; as he uncrumpled it, he gasped slightly. Of course the drawing wasnt completed, but that wasnt the point.
"Its beautiful.." He could feel someone lightly tapping his shoulder. "Um.."
He turned around,  looking up into (y/n)'s (e/c) eyes. "Oh! Hello (y/n).. I thought you wernt supposed to be home for another hour or two.. I.." she Shrugged.  "Ciel wanted me to come back early to help him prepare for the guests that should be arriving soon. I just came in here to change..oh." (y/n) noticed the piece of paper that sebastian held. "You found my drawing, eh?" he nodded slightly. ¨Its beautiful..." (y/n) shrugged. ¨Its not that great¨