Your Birthday

~I'm sorry.. I needed to update, and the scenarios are really short... ~
~

UPDATE!! IM SO SORRY GUYS! I WROTE A CHAPTER WITH A LITTLE MORE DETAILS AND CRAP. But WATTPAD WAS BEING STUPID AND CUT MY SCENARIOS OFF!!UGH IM SORRY GUYS!~

Ciel

You woke up in a really good mood. Because today was your birthday, and you had a feeling that ciel would do something special for you. You jumped up out of bed, slipped on some slippers, and walked out of your bedroom door stretching. You walked into the dining room. Ciel was sitting at the table, sipping a cup of earl Gray tea. He looked up at you. "Hello, (y/n)." He said casually. "Hello, Ciel. Good morning." You grinned like a fool. "What's wrong, (y/n)?" Ciel tilted his head. "Oh...never mind.." Ciel looked over at Sebastian. "Sebastian, will you take (y/n) outside to help finny with the garden?" Sebastian bowed. "Yes, my Lord." And motioned for you to follow him. You crossed your arms walking outside of the mansion with Sebastian. "Over there, Finy is working on the rose bushes in the garden." You nodded sadly and walked over to the tall bushes, and walked through an opening.
Every one from the manor, including Ciel, jumped out smiling. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (y/n)!!" You gasped. "Oh my god.. guys this is amazing..!" There were streamers everywhere, a big table filled with food, and balloons.
"HAPPY birthday, (y/n)..." Ciel came up to you and kissed you lightly on the cheek. He pushed a small parcel that was wrapped in blue paper into your hands. "For you," he said. You unwrapped it carefully. It was A Beautiful blue notebook and grey  feather quill pen, And your name written in beautiful cursive handwriting on the front cover.

  Sebastian

You were riding in the front of the carriage with Sebastian. Today was your birthday, but Sebastian hadn't said anything to you about it yet. You both were currently driving Ciel home, since he had just been at the trancy manor, "making a deal with alois," he said. Whatever that meant.
It was getting dark out, and the carriage was almost home, Sebastian would make small talk here and there but you didn't really pay attention. Finally, after what seemed like forever,  you guys had arrived at ciels'
Manor. You went to help him out, but he just brushed you off and limped to the front door, disappearing inside. (Hehehe)
Strangely, Sebastian grabbed your hand and bowed. "My lady," he said. "Would you be so kind as to follow me?" You grabbed his hand and nodded. He led you throughout the garden, where a group of people jumped out. "Happy birthday, (y/n)!" You blushed. "Thank you, guys...you didn't have to ." Sebastian kissed your hand. "But we did, my lady."
He handed you a package wrapped in white paper. "Here," he said grinning. "Thank you..!"  You grabbed it and unwrapped it. You looked down at the present that your boyfriend had got you. It was a package of Drawing Pencils and some special kind of Drawing paper. "Oh my god.. this is amazing.. thank you..!"

Alois

Today was your birthday. Alois had asked for you to come to his study, and he said it was Very important. You shrugged as you knocked on the door and opened it, to find your boyfriend laying on the desk in his booty shorts . "Hello, (y/n)" he winked at you. Your mouth dropped open and you crossed your arms. "Yes, alois?" You asked curiously. "It's your birthday today, isn't it?" He asked teasingly. "Y..yes" you stammered. "Well," alois sat up and began to swing his legs back and forth. "This is for you" he got up and handed you a hastily wrapped box. Once you opened it, you saw cloth and a journal. You held up the cloth. It was black and golden booty shorts. You squealed. "I've been wanting these! Thank you alois!" You kissed his cheek. He waved his hand, "oh it was nothing. Only the best for you" you opened up the black journal that had a golden emblem on it. On the first page it had your name in very fancy cursive letters. You hugged alois. "This is the best present I've ever gotten.." you said. Alois smiled. That's when you noticed that he was wearing the exact same booty shorts that he had got you for your birthday.