when you accidentally get hurt

(This chapter may have some cursing in it. Just warning you :) Oh and sorry for the crappy chapter, I'll try to make it up later!! Hehehe....)

Ciel

Ciel had been working very hard lately and you thought it would be sweet if you Would make him dinner, to thank him for helping you and taking you in. Sebastian eyed you as you begged him to let you cook something for Ciel. "Please, Sebastian.. I need to do this, to thank him for helping me so much. Plus, he's been working really hard lately-" Sebastian moved his dark hair out of his eyes. "Its true (y/n) that he's been working hard..And I don't think if you'd cook you would be any worse than bardroy.." Bardroy looked over at you and Sebastian. "Hey, I heard that!" Sebastian sighed. "Yes, you can cook for Ciel tonight (y/n)." you smiled happily. "Thank you, Sebastian!" Sebastian grinned. "No problem." You gazed over at the ingredients that were lining the table. Tomatoes, radishes, fine cheeses, potatoes, etc.. you grinned happily. You breathed in talking to yourself "Hmm.. maybe, just maybe..I could cook a soup of some kind?" Bardroy walked over to you, and placed a heavy looking cook book down in front of you. " here ya go" he said winking. "The names bardroy" you glanced down at the book. "Nice to meet you, bardroy. My name is (y/n)." He went to shake your hand, but your mind was already set on the cook book. You skimmed through it. "Hmm..no..I don't think he'd like that.." You sighed. After what seemed like an eternity, you finally found a recipe for a meal that sounded good. " Potage Cultivateur" you read aloud. (Its like chicken soup, but a little fancier. Sorry I don't know how else to explain it :p ) you smiled."I guess.. that's what I'll make Ciel." You grabbed a sharp knife and some chicken. You started to slice the chicken into thin strips and then chunks, when Ciel walked on on you. "Hello, (y/n)." The sound of his voice startled you, and the knife slipped and you cut your finger. "Shit!" The red liquid dripped down your finger. "(Y/n)! Are you okay?!" Ciel ran over to you and hugged you, then looked at your finger. He ran over to the sink and moistened a towel and brought it over to you. He held your hand in his, wiping the blood off of your fingers. After he cleaned everything up, he kissed your hand. "I just came to check up on you.. I'm sorry you got hurt.." you shook your head. "No,Ciel. It's okay-" Ciel hugged you and lightly pressed his lips to yours. Your eyes widened in shock, but you slightly kissed back. "Ciel, is everything oka-" Sebastian walked in. "Oh.. I can see you're busy.." Ciel backed away from you, blushing madly. "N..no.. everything is okay.."

Sebastian

Sebastian had been working very late, and you decided that you would help him out a bit. Of course, you didn't tell him this though... you walked out of your room, looking for mey rin. "Hey... mey rin!" You whisper yelled. You did not get a response. You walked down the hallway, but you could not find her. Finally, you found her in the dining room setting the table for dinner. "Mey rin.." you called. "Oh! Yes, miss (y/n)?" She Said pushing her glasses up with her finger blushing. You laughed slightly at her actions. "Oh, I just wanted to know if I could help you with anything" mey rin nodded. "Yes, that would be nice..!" You smiled at her. She handed you a few forks and spoons, along with some plates. "You can just set the table.." you nodded, grabbing the dishes wanting to impress mey rin and Sebastian. Your hands started to shake nervously as you placed the silverware down besides the plates. You sighed. "Ugh! Stupid hands-" right as you were setting a Plate down, mey rin bumped into you muttering a "s..sorry!" The plate fell to the ground, pieces flung in every which direction. Most of the plate fell on your foot, and blood trickled from where the plate scratched you. "Sh*t!" You yelled. Sebastian appeared in the doorway. "What's going on in here? (Y/n), are you-" he looked down at your feet. In an instant he was by your side, cleaning the mess up. "Baby, what happened?" You rubbed your eyes, a headache beginning to set in. "No, Sebastian I can clean it-" Sebastian bent over, picking up the broken pieces. He grabbed a towel and cleaned your foot up. "What were you doing, (y/n)?" You stuttered. "U..uh.. I was going to help make you dinner.. and I was setting the table..." Sebastian grabbed your hand and kissed it. "And.. I d..dropped a plate ." Sebastian got up and smiled at you. "You're so sweet, (y/n)... you didn't have to.." you hugged him, afterwards helping him clean the rest of the mess up.

Alois

a sigh escaped your lips as you opened your eyes. The Sun was shining in through the curtains, and you were strangely in a very happy mood. Today, you and Alois are supposed to have a picnic in the garden. You slipped on your usual booty shorts and a shirt, afterwards walking out the door. "Alois~" you called. You could here a small giggle come from somewhere in the hallway. "Come on, alois!" Alois jumped on your back, laughing. "Gotcha!" He squeezed you into a hug. "Are you ready for the picnic?" Alois smiled. "Of course!" You both walked down the hallway, picnic basket swinging back in forth in his hands. You found a nice spot in the garden, right by a fountain and rose Bush where you set down the blanket and basket. You both smiled at each other slightly, unpacking the basket. There were sandwiches, cheeses, strawberries, and small cakes. Claude brought out some lemonade with ice, giving both you and Alois a tall glass. You and Alois Sat there all day eating food, drinking lemonade and talking about everything and anything. At the end of the day, you decided that you would maybe pick some roses for Alois. You walked up to the purple roses, and not thinking, you picked a couple of them without any gloves. "Shít!" You yelled as a large thorn went inside your finger. You put your finger inside your mouth, as a dark red substance dripped down your hand. Alois ran over to you. "(Y/n).. what happened..? Are you okay?" You nodded and showed him your finger. "Yeah.. I'm okay. It was just a thorn." Alois grabbed your hand and kissed it while looking up at you. "Is it better?" Alois smirked. "Y..yes..." you blushed at Alois.