2

I sat on the couch with my knee up to my chest with my head resting on it. My eyes were closed as I thought.

"Oh look it's the bitch with fangs." I heard behind me. 

My eyes slowly opened as I heard really annoying girly laughs. "I'm so happy that the world has one less ugly vampire in the world." Another girl said.

The familiar feeling of my skin palling and my eyes going red came to me and I stood up and turned to face them. I gave a wicked smile letting my fangs come out and fear went straight on their caked face.

"How about I make the world a better place with 3 mutt's being gone." I started to run for them and they screamed and ran out the front door with me very close behind. One tripped on her very high heels and turned around backing away from me with a scared expression. 

"Time to die you stupid bitch." I was in mid air lunging at her when I was pulled back by two arms and those stupid sparks I despised. 

"Heather get the hell out of here before I change my mind and let her go." I thrashed around in his arms and even seen everybody stop what their doing and look at what was happening. I screamed and tried to get out faster because she was getting away.

"That bitch needs to pay! Let go you stupid fuck!"

I felt a prick and stopped thrashing around and before I passed out I felt myself go back to normal.

****************

I woke up in a bed and went to get up when my wrist was pulled back. I looked to see a thick metal handcuff trapping me here. 

"You mother fucker!!!" I screamed at nothing. I laid there for what felt like hours before the door opened and stupid wolfy walked in with a tray of food. 

"I brought you some food." I stared at him with a raised eyebrow. He really is a stupid wolf.

"I'm a vampire you idiot. I can't eat that."

"Every vampire that was ever here could eat normal food."

"Then they were full-blooded. I'm not."

"Your not...?"

I shook my head with a frown. "I was human. I died by a 'animal attack' on Christmas Eve driving to visit my parents from college. You would think half-humans could eat blood and human food but nope. It's the other way around."

"I wasn't expecting that." He muttered under his breath. He came over and sat next to me on the bed. "What was your life like?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"I'll find out sooner or later. Why not sooner?"

"Because I don't want it to be sooner. Leave me the fuck alone." I turned the other way so I wasn't facing him 

"What's your name? My name is Seth."

I ignored him but everything he was saying brought back family memories. It was like a stab to my non-beating heart.

"Why are you so cold to me? I'm just trying to be a good mate and Alpha."

I frowned but it soon went back to my blank face. I felt sparks and before I knew it I was face to face with Seth and our noses were almost touching. I widened my eyes and he spoke.

"What. Happened." He said looking me straight in the eyes. I felt like I could just pour my heart out to him and let my emotions show but that would be weak like Vivian said. But what about what Hailey said...."Please tell me."

I slowly shook my head. The handcuff was starting to hurt my wrist and I hated him for this. He looked up at my wrist dangling up from the handcuff and he sighed and un-locked me from it and I brought my wrist back to my chest.

When he layed back down his face was closer to mine and our noses were touching. "First tell me your name. Please."

"Savannah."I said plainly. 

"I like it. Now will you please open up to me and tell me what happened." Before I knew what I was doing I started to talk and couldn't stop.

"I was at driving to my old house from my college when I was almost there, I found a body laying in the middle of the road. I stopped and dialed 911. I told them what I seen while I was slowly going towards the body. I looked away for one second and she pinned me down on the ground so fast. Red eyes, pale skin, and fangs. She bit me and then left. The last thing I heard were the sirens. 

Next thing I know I wake up in a bed and The girl who was Vivian dragged me down stairs to eat. I cried when she let me go and heard her and some guy arguing. The girl that died helped me through hard times. Said it was better to let go of my past. She was the person I cried to, talked to, she was like my sister but Vivian planted things in my mind and Hailey tried to get them out of my head but they wouldn't go. 

So over the years I learned not to attack humans and learned to use the vampire things. I visited my house after 4 years and every time I would go and look in my room someone was crying in there with everything un-touched. Last time I went there was the day Hailey was killed. After 5 years they finally decided to pack up my things....I had a life Seth. Now I'm a dead vampire who had a werewolf as a mate instead of a vampire for one..."

Tears welled in my eyes but I pushed them back. Seth shook his head at me. "Don't hold back your emotions Savannah. Let the tears go." All of the sudden I was balling my eyes out into Seth's shoulder, wrapped around his body while he rested his head on my head while he rubbed my back.

Never have I ever felt this way before...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^