16

Put a face on Peyton^^^Next is May they Ashley

Things have been great with Seth in the past weeks. He kisses me and my growing belly every night and every time he has to leave.

I'm 2 months pregnant now and Seth said that my pregnancy could be 5 months or a full 9 months since I'm a vampire.

Since I have been pregnant I've been able to eat regular food which is great. Right now I was stuffing my mouth with cheddar cheese pringles and watching supernatural.

Sam and Dean were so hot. I haven't watched this since I was human. Then they were only on season 6 now season 11 was on netflix. 

I had decided to watch it over again starting from season 1 and I was actually on the last episode of season 1.

"Savannah! Come in here right now!" Peyton yelled. 

Did I mention that when I told the girls I was pregnant Peyton already was 3 months in...No? Well she's 5 months and she might be in labor right now.

I think I might be in for 6 months maybe. Vampires pregnancies are 9 months and werewolves are 5 which we knew.

So maybe 6 maybe 5. But definitely not 9. I was already pretty big so ya.

I got up but brought my tube of pringles. I went as fast as I could up the stairs and went into Peytons nursery room.

But I wasn't expecting this. My pringles dropped as I gasped. "Oh my god."

"Somethings wrong. I-I'm bleeding." Peyton was crying and there was blood going down her leg and onto the white carpet.

I put her arm around my neck and held it there while I held her around her waist. "Hold on tight. You'll be okay. She'll be okay." Yes she was having a girl.

I used my speed and in a flash we were in the hospital. "I need some help!" I yelled and everybody stopped and looked over before a doctor and a few nurses came running over with a stretcher. I put her on and they wheeled her away.

She had to be okay....

'Seth.' I said through out mindlink.

'I can't talk right no-'

'No. Something is wrong with Peyton. She was bleeding and she's in the pack hospital right now. I don't know what's wrong but you need to get Parker here. Now.'

'Shit okay. He's on his way now.'

'Love you.'

'Love you too.'

About a minute later Parker came running in. Parker was the one I almost killed when Hailey got bit. I learned his name when I came back 1 year ago.

His teary eyes met mine and he ran over to me. "What's happening? What wrong? Did they say anything?"

I shook my head. He fisted his hair and sat down in a chair and cried. 

"Parker. She'll be okay. Your daughter will be okay. Their strong and you know it." I wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his arms around me as he cried.

If Seth had seen this he'd be pissed but under the circumstances he shoudn't be pissed if he see's this. 

"Luna. Parker." I let him go as I looked up to the doctor who took Peyton. 

"Is she okay? What happened?" Parker said looking up at the doctor.

"It was scary at first but their okay now. It was a Placental abruption. It's sad to say if they were human they would not have lived. But thankfully they are not. You can go see them but Peyton is still sleeping."

He nodded and got up and walked with the doctor. 

(Placental abruption is where the placenta starts to come away from the uterus. Usually it will come away from the edge causing small amount of bleeding but if you have lot's of bleeding then it my have come partially or completely separated from the lining of the womb. This can cause serious problems for the baby and don't get enough oxygen and nutrients. They can be born premature or can have growth problems if it goes unnoticed. Some babies don't live and are either stillborn or die shortly after birth. This occurs 1 in 100 pregnancies and is most likely to happen in late pregnancies or in active labor. :(  )

I got up and left the hospital thankful that she was okay and the baby was okay. I walked back to the pack house but when I was I heard a stick crack. 

I turned my head towards where in came from and used my speed to run back to the pack house. Whatever it was I didn't want to be around it.

When I got back I went into the nursery to clean in. I picked up the pringle tube and moved it out of my way before vacuuming up the ones the spilled out. 

I looked to the big blood stain and went downstairs in the kitchen to get cleaning supplies. I sprayed and scrubbed until it wouldn't go away anymore. It was only a tint and unless you looked for it you couldn't really see it.

I put everything back and when I was done I was so exhausted. I sat down on the couch and I went from a sit, to laying down, and then finally falling asleep.

Seth's POV

When I walked into the door I found Savannah sleeping on the couch. What was weird was how her belly was growing little by little. It was weird. 

Maybe she would only be 5 months. I picked her up bridal style and carried her up the stairs and into our room. I put her in bed and soon got in myself and pulled her to me kissing her forehead and her belly.

After that I fell into a peaceful sleep with my mate and baby. I was so happy to have them in my life. I don't know what I would have done if she never came back.

I would have never forgave myself for driving my mate away. 

My life is so complete now and I couldn't ask for a better life.

My family is my world...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there's another chapter. I've been wanting to update lately and yes. This book it coming to an end and it will most likely be 20 chapter with an epilogue or 19 chapters making the epilogue the 20th.

LOVE YOU READERS!