8

I could hear the crashing and breaking of furniture and glass coming from inside the house while I sat in the tree with me just casually sipping on my third bag. 

It was already 9 pm and Seth was wrecking that whole pack house. All of the pack were outside because I heard that Seth's wolf took over. They had no clue what he would do. Whatever their mutts and they can die for all I care.

"WHERE IS SHE!! YOU COME IN HERE TO TRY AND CALM ME BUT THE ONLY WAY THAT WILL HAPPEN IS IF YOU FIND MY MATE AND BRING HER TO ME!!!!"

Yeah he was yelling at his beta right now. Ha he came out looking scared and pale as fuck. "We all are never going to get any sleep unless we find the Luna. Has anybody seen the Luna?"

"What if she ran away?" Someone asked.

Bad choice to say that. There was even louder growling from inside and out came Seth fuming. "WHO SAID THAT! YOU COME OUT RIGHT NOW!" He ordered in his Alpha tone. A little girl who looked about 7 came forward with her head down. Little whimpers could be heard from her.

In seconds Seth had the little girl pinned to a tree by her tiny neck. Screaming and crying could be heard from the crowd which was probably her family. My eyes widened and I used my speed and got down from the tree and pushed Seth off of her. He went flying and I picked up the little girl and her mother came forward and took her from me. 

I turned around with my now gold eyes and glared at Seth when he got off the ground. "I DON'T CARE IF YOUR PISSED THAT I MIGHT HAVE RAN AWAY BUT ALMOST KILLING A LITTLE GIRL IS THE LAST STRAW! THAT IS A CHILD SETH! A FUCKING CHILD! MAYBE THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU!!"

He growled at me and ran for me successfully pinning me to the same tree he almost killed the girl at. "You don't hate me and you know it." He growled in my face.

"Why should I not hate you? First one of your own kill my friend then you almost kill me by marking me and you expect me to just love you forever? How does that work?"

He turned his head to his pack. "I didn't ruin the rooms go to bed all of you. Leave us now." They all left and once we were alone his eyes were back to normal. "I may have done those things but were mates Savannah. Were meant for each other."

"How many times do I have to tell you that we are not meant for each other! I don't love you Seth! I will never love you and you need to get that through your head! Just because were mates doesn't mean I will love you! I don't love!"

"But you can love me Savannah! You know what love feels like! You used to love your family! Where are they now!? Their out there somewhere and you can't just let love for your family go! You love them so why can't you love me!"

"Because I don't want to!" I screamed out. "Yes I do love my family! That's the only love I will ever give! Why can-"

I was cut off when his lips crashed down onto mine. I had never realized we were chest to chest and now he was kissing me. 

Without giving it a second thought I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. At this point I was no longer in my vampire form. His hands grabbed the back of my thighs and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his hips and our lips moved in sync.

His hands moved up and stayed on my ass. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gave it to him. His tongue went into my mouth and it was even better than before. 

I moaned when his lower region into me. His mouth moved from my mouth down onto my neck and that's when he started to suck on my mark. Moans came from my mouth so much, it felt so good.

It was like a bucket of cold water once he lifted his head and our eyes connected. I pushed him off me and my feet landed on the ground. I was breathing hard and staring at Seth who was a few feet away from me. 

"See, you can love me."

"That was the mark talking."

"No it wasn't and you know it Savannah. You can't keep pushing people away all your life."

"Life? Seth you don't understand half of what I've been through okay?! You may know how I became a vampire but you don't understand what happened before everything! Stop acting like you know me because you don't!"

"Why do you hide your emotions Savannah? I've only seen the real you a few times but why do you hide behind everything? There's a reason and I want to know everything about you."

"You wanna see fine! Follow me!" I ran off knowing well he was following and arrived at my house. I jumped in the tree and Seth jumped up too. My gaze never left the window of my room. My room was pretty big and all of my aunts, uncles, cousins and family were in there crying over my things trying to pack it up.

I knew this day well. It was Christmas Eve.

"5 years." I stated with my eyes moving over my family. "It's been 5 years and they can never bring themselves to pack up my things that are still in my room. The taped boxes came from college. Every year my family and everybody go into my room and cry trying to figure out who get's what and pack my stuff but nothing moves."

I sighed. "I never knew how much I could have cared and helped my siblings, how I could have told my parents I loved them more. How much I wish I could take back out fights. You never know how much you had until it's gone."

"Why haven't you ever told them about you?"

I shook my head. "Our kind is only to be ever kept to the supernatural world or else you'll be killed by our vampire council. I want to tell them so bad but I would just give them false hope from when I get slaughtered by the council."

"It hurts less when you don't have emotions. I haven't turned my switch off which contains our emotions but I hide them. If I turned my switch off I wouldn't care what I would do I'd just do it. I wouldn't care if it was a child I was killing or my own mate. We become cold hearted killers just like the scary movies. You want the real Savannah but what you need to understand Seth is that if you ever want to see what she was like you go into my old room. You won't see her life inside me."

I had glanced at him for the last part and then directed my attention back to my family.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^