9

We sat in the tree in silence for a long time before Seth broke it. "Why do you still come here?"

"I don't know..." I said truthfully. I sighed before getting down from the tree and waited for Seth before I started running back to his territory.

 When I stopped running something in me felt different. I turned around to face Seth. My eyes widened at how close he was to me. Our noses were almost touching.

"Seth?" I asked.

"What would you do if you never got bit and turned into a vampire?" He asked staring into my eyes with curiosity.

"Seth..."

"Please Savannah."

I sighed and leaned against a tree behind me. "The downs of not being a vampire would be that I would have never met Hailey. The up's of never becoming a vampire is that I could talk to my family, they wouldn't be sad, I wouldn't have this cold part of me, I could love you without almost dying, I could eat my favorite foods, I'd be normal again..."

"There's a lot more up's than down's. Which life would you choose?"

"I love Hailey like a sister but I would choose my human life." I new he had another question and I felt like it was going to turn out bad.

"And what if you didn't ever meet me in your human life? Which would you choose then?"

I looked at him with sad eyes. "Still human..."

"I was hoping you wouldn't say that..."

"Seth you need to understand that no matter what I will always choose human even if I can't have you in it..."

He was suddenly angry now. "You keep saying I don't understand but I do! I understand you hate being a vampire, but you could get through it with me!"

I wasn't going to say anything. 

"Wow. Look at that! Your being a quiet baby now!"

Now that was the last straw. "Are you kidding me Seth! Being your mate right now almost caused me to die again! Being a vampire I hate emotions even if I want them! Being a vampire I may never actually be able to have kids! Being a fucking vampire I have to drink blood! But being human!? I can have kids! I can have emotions! I can eat whatever! I wouldn't die if you marked me! How can you not get that Seth!"

"You know what. You leave. Act like you never met me except in reality your stuck as a blood sucking demon who can never give me what I need!!!" 

I knew what he meant. I but my tongue and nodded at him before my eyes connected with someone else's.

"Fine. I don't care anymore. I'm taking risks." I smirked when his eyebrows furrowed and then realization hit his face like a fist. 

He was to late as I had already bolted faster than I have ever gone. I broke my house door down and ran into my room stopping in the middle. That's when I noticed everything was packed up and my family wasn't here.

When I turned around I thought it was Seth. I looked up to meet the red eyes of the Vampire council. "Savannah, Savannah, Savannah. You're lucky your family wasn't here. We will not kill you but we will punish you."

"How?"

"Taking away every last bit of emotion you have. Shall we do it in front of her mate guys?" They nodded with a wicked smile and grabbed my arms. In a flash we were in front of Seth's land. 

Seth's eyes widened before he ran towards us but the glowing border line stopped him. "Savannah." One of the council members said. 

I turned my head and looked at his eyes before I felt my vampire side come out. My gold eyes shown and my fangs came out.

Two of them held my arms while the other one stood behind me and put his fingers on my temples. I squirmed in their arms as my eyes turned silver and I felt my memories and emotions leaving my brain. 

I watched as Seth pounded on the invisible barrier screaming by the looks of his red face and his mouth moving. You couldn't hear anything or at least I couldn't. 

"Repeat what I say Savannah." I heard. "I am Savannah Green."

"I am Savannah Green."

"I have no emotions."

"I'm a cold blooded killer."

"Now say it all together."

"I am Savannah Green, I have no emotions. I'm a cold blooded killer."

Then I felt like I was floating. The last thing I saw was the glow of the barrier line disappearing and Seth running to me.

That's when my world went black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter but I wanted to get something out to you readers.

Oh and if you ever wondered what I look like go to my page and there I am.