5

I woke up with an arm around me and seen that the arm was attached to Seth. I threw his arm off me and got out of his bed. I was done with being all lovey dovey. That life is over.

I walked out of his room and when I got outside I ran for my parents house. I got into the familiar tree and looked into my window. My sister was standing in the doorway. It looks like she doesn't know if she should go in or not.

All of the sudden, I don't know how I was noticeable but her eyes snapped to the tree I was in and her eyes connected with mine. Her eyes went wide and she ran out of my doorway and I heard the front door open. I used my speed and got onto the roof.

She looked up into the tree. "Savannah? I'm so stupid. She's dead." She kicked the tree and walked back inside. I frowned and got back into the tree. I looked into my room again to see her crying in there.

I couldn't keep doing this to myself and them. Sometimes I wondered if I would be better off with just forgetting that family. That Savannah died 5 years ago. It was hard for me to let go of a life I never wanted to leave.

"I didn't know if you'd be here since you had to stay with those mutts. But here you are." I heard a voice say down below. It sounded so familiar.

I got down from the tree and seen someone I'd never thought I'd ever see again in this life.

"What do you want Vivian." I said glaring at her.

"I just came to tell you not to show your human self to them. They lie Savannah."

"Shut up! Stay the hell away from me you stupid bitch." I spat. In seconds I was pinned against the tree.

"Watch your mouth. I killed you once I'll do it again." She left me there like that and I climbed back up into the tree.

*****************

It was night and I was still siting in the tree looking into my room window. I got out of my tree and went into town to look for food. I smelt blood in an alley way and went int there to see a man beating some girl.

Bad things always happened in this alley way. I shoved the guy up against the brick wall. The girl was breathing but not for long.

I kept punching the guy and then once he was so beat up I sunk my teeth into his neck until there was no more. I picked up the girl and ran to the hospital with my speed making sure nobody seen me.

I walked into the hospital and yelled. "I need some help! I found her in an alley way." Nurses and doctors rushed over and took her from my arms. Once they took her away I left and walked through town.

"Savannah." I heard someone growl my name. I turned around to face Seth. Well shit. "What the hell are you leaving for!?"

"I don't live with you asshole. I'm hungry leave me the hell alone."

"No! I will not talk about this here."

"Fine follow me." I walked somewhere private in the woods and turned around to face him. "Talk."

"I will not let you leave our pack again. Your my mate and were meant to be Savannah."

"I don't want you! Don't you get it now!? I don't love you and I never will! Love doesn't exist for what I am!"

"What about yesterday!? You wanted me just as much as I wanted you!"

"That was a moment of my old life Seth! That Savannah you had yesterday died with everything 5 years ago! She's dead and you won't she her again!"

"That's not true Savannah. You may have been declared dead but your not. Your here right now and if you weren't alive I would be mateless."

"Yes! The vampire in my is alive, but not that Savannah you see yesterday! She was declared dead that night! I don't love! I don't care! I hate Seth that's all I'll ever be able to do! Like I hate you right now!"

He pinned me to a tree and his face was so close to mine. "Stop lying! You care Savannah! I know you care! You cared when Hailey died!"

"That wasn't me Seth! You will only ever have a moment with dead Savannah then she's gone! This time I'll make sure she stays gone!"

"I'll make sure she's always here." No! I knew what he was thinking but before I could stop him he bit into my neck and I screamed as loud as I could. I never knew dying would be this way. Once he removed his canines and let go of me I slid down the tree while tears silently trailed down my face.

"What did I just do...." I heard him say. "Savannah I'm sorry. Your gonna be okay, your not gonna die." He picked me up and started running. I could hear my heart. I had an alive heart right now. I couldn't believe that I had one.

"Seth." I whispered to him once he stopped running. "I-I have a heart beat." He widened his eyes and looked up from me.

"Carrie!! Help me I bit her!"

"What!?" I felt myself get layed down on a bed and I looked up at the ceiling to see a woman and Seth. I think the lady's name was Carrie.

"She said she had a heartbeat but vampires don't have heartbeats."

"Vampires only ever have heartbeats when their gonna die...But I don't know what will happen with her. Maybe the mating process with accept it but her being a vampire it might kill her."

Then all of the sudden I just blacked out.

3rd person POV

When Savannah blacked out she started shaking alarming Seth and Carrie. Right now Seth's mind was filled with loads of regret and hope that the mark would be accepted and wouldn't kill her. If she died he would not only be depressed but he would blame himself because it was really his fault.

"She's seizing! Help me move her onto her side." Carrie yelled. Seth and Carrie moved her and held her up on her side while she shook. Foam came from her mouth and when she stopped shaking there was no pulse.

They had no idea if she was dead or alive.

********************************************************************************************