6

Seth's POV

Minutes.

Me and Carrie stood there waiting to see if she would open her eyes. But all that happened was that her skin went pale like it did when she had her fangs out. That worried me....

Hours.

Carrie had left and I had taken a seat next to her and grabbed her hand. She was cold. That put a pain in my chest. Dead people are pale and cold...

Days.

Carson my Beta and Grayson my third in command came in with food for me since I have been sitting in here for days.

"You need to eat buddy." Carson said.

"She's so cold. What- What if she really is dead forever this time?"

"No Seth you can't think like that. If she was dead you would feel it wouldn't you?"

I shook my head. "I had felt that huge pain 5 years ago. Savannah the human was going to be my mate but she died and the moon goddess kept her my mate. I wouldn't feel anything."

Now that made me scared even more...

Weeks.

"Seth I don't think she's gonna wake up..." Carrie said.

"No. She'll wake up I just know she will. I know it." I said. But I don't think in my heart I really truly believed that...

Months.

Snow. Today was December 24th and I ate and barely slept in the room where my mate layed. Carson came in with a frown and turned on the tv.

"Today is the day the mystery death of Savannah Green happened. If you don't remember she had made a call to 911 for a women in the middle of a road. The operator heard a scream and when paramedics arrived on the scene. Savannah Green was dead and an imprint of a body was left a little further down the road.

To this day nobody knows what happened to that woman but on this same day Green's body was taken from the Memorial hospital and some people believe the mysterious women took her."

The tv was shut off and Carson spoke. "So that's what happened to her. I can't believe she died on Christmas eve."

"Are you trying to say you think she should wake up today?"

"No Seth. I'm saying I don't think she's gonna wake up ever again."

And I actually nodded my head...

Hours.

"Seth I don't think she's going to wake up." Carrie said. "We need to plan her funeral..."

Days.

It's all my fault. If I never bit her she would still be alive. I hated myself for what I did. All I wanted was for her to come back. I would love her and never ever hurt her again.

All that ran through my head was that I killed her.

"We are here today to say goodbye to our Luna. Though we may not have known her we still already loved her so much. She will be missed."

I walked up to her open casket and she looked so peaceful. I put my hand on her cheek and that's when it happened. Her eyes snapped open and she sat up gasping. Her eyes connected with mine and her's were gold.

My eyes widened. She was alive. "Savannah..."

She glared at me and got out of her casket. She looked around with wide frantic eyes. Then she bolted off with her speed. I chased after her and she was running into town. I watched as she grabbed a little girl and covered her mouth while she pushed her up against an alleywall.

"Savannah stop!" I pulled her away from the little girl and she ran away. "That's a little girl!" She hissed at me and ran off. I followed her to see her pin an old man up against a wall. His eyes closed at how much force she put into pushing him up against a wall.

I think he died. She bit into his neck and sucked out all his blood before she backed away and threw up. I ran over to her and picked her up.

She coughed and blood came up. "W-What's happening to me."

"I'm gonna help you I promise. I'm gonna get you help." I ran out of town and it took forever to get to the vampire coven. "Aaron!?" I yelled.

I heard her talking to an Aaron before. A guy I'm guessing was Aaron ran over to us. "Shit. Follow me." I followed him into what I think was a hospital and layed her down.

"First tell me what happened." He said.

"Months ago I bit her where my mark was supposed to go because I lost control of myself and she just woke up from being really dead. Her eyes are gold and she fed on a person and then threw up and coughed up blood."

"Her body is still refusing the bite. You see werewolves and vampires aren't meant to be. Human's and werewolves and witches with werewolves and werewolves with werewolves are. Her human side is accepting it but her vampire side is dying from the bite."

"Well how do you fix it?"

"For her to fully accept it I have to make her human again. But after she accepts it I have to turn her back because being human again will eventually kill her. Don't ask why it's to hard to explain."

I nodded and he called for someone. "Go get an old human and bring it here. Fast." She nodded and ran with her speed. In minutes she came back with a dead old lady.

"She died. Is that still okay?"

Aaron nodded before he stuck a needle in Savannah's arm and put a tube on it before he put the other end in a blood bag. He was draining her blood.

A few bags full of blood later and there was no more blood to take out and she was literally dead. "For vampires if you drain all their blood then fill their dead body up with human blood they'll come back to life because they were originally human."

He started filling her up with human blood and once that was done she opened her eyes and they were that beautiful blue.

She let out a scream of pain and my eyes widened. "Aaron what's happening?"

"This is why she wouldn't be able to stay human. It hurts for her to be on blood for a long time then get an instant craving for only regular human food."

I looked at the mark and it accepted. "She accepted it." I said. He nodded and bit into her neck. He released her and waited. Savannah's eyes landed on me and I held her hand. "It's okay baby. Your gonna be okay." I watched as the color in her eyes looked dead and her eyes closed.

Now we waited.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^