//3\\

Liam's Pov

It's Thursday, god I hate Thursdays

Why? I only have one class with Zayn on Thursdays, and it fucking sucks. I have to listen to the teacher ramble on about things that aren't important.

You knows what's important? How many eyes lashes Zayn has because that's a fucking mystery we should be learning about in class. Like where's the logic in how his face looks like Picasso sculpted it, like all these things are something we need to learn but noooo

And I haven't even seen Zayn at all today, I mean yeah I saw him and waved when he walk in with Niall and Harry to the front doors this morning. But not at the assembly, which was weird. Even Niall came up to everyone asking if they had seen him

I was starting to worry, where'd my little Raven go?

Yeah I call him little raven, in my head though. Couldn't do it now, not yet

I smirk a little closing my locker door but something bumped into my side, I frowned looking down at the person

Aw it's my little raven

"Her Zayn, Niall's been looking for you" I watch as Zayn nods quickly staring at the ground. "T-thanks I'll find him now"

I frown lifting his face up, I thought I was gonna be met up with a shy smile but no, I was met with Zayn's red puffy eyes and bruise around his eye. "What the hell happened?" Zayn flinched away making me pull him towards me again. I didn't mean to yell but someone hurt my baby

"N-nothing Liam, I just fell" I snort bitterly shaking my head furiously. "Bullshit, who did this to you?"

Zayn nervously twiddled his thumbs, "I-it was Matt, he said if I told he'd do worse" he mumbled making me see red. "I'll kick his ass" Zayn shakes his head grabbing my bicep. "No, please don't"

"Zayn I have to," Zayn pulled his hand away grabbing his bookbag from the floor. "Liam if you cared you wouldn't say anything, please don't. Besides its just a small bruise"

I nod finally giving up with Zayn's puppy dog eyes and pout. Man that was to adorable to ignore. "Fine, I won't say anything" Zayn smiles hugging me.

oh

Oh my god

Is this what it feels like to be hugged by an angel?

Like soft cotton, or a bush of marshmallows, oh god he smells like peaches

I immediately hug back and he hides his face in my chest. "Thank you Leeyum" I smile not wanting to let go, seriously he is so warm

"Your like a teddy bear" He mumbles quietly. "Thank you" Zayn quickly pulls away blushing, "uh I'm gonna go to the nurse, I'll see you later" I nod dumbly watching him walk with a little skip.

I start to sway a little, he said I was like a teddy bear. I look around to make sure no one was in the hallway. I started sniffing my shirt, ah peaches.

But wait I had to deal with Matt before I start daydreaming again. I know I promised him I wouldn't but I had my fingers crossed behind my back

Oops

*

Louis moved through the crowd rushing to Liam's locker, "Hey Payno did you see what happened to Matt?" Liam frowns acting clueless, "What happened?" Louis snorts motioning his head down the hall.

"Some guy gave him a shiner, a pretty good one" Liam looked to where he was motioning to. Matt walking down the hallway with a pissed look on his face, a visible black eye and bruised lip. They locked eyes for a moment and Liam glared making him quickly walk away.

Louis frowns, "Don't tell me you did that" Liam shrugs showing closing his locker, Louis grabbed his hand.

He turned it a little examining the scratches on his knuckles. "Dude, what for?" Liam snatches his hand away pushing him towards the opposite way, "He gave Zayn a bruise, his eyes were all red like he was crying. I had to"

Louis coos nudging him, "Mr protective stalker is saving the day" Liam rolls his eyes snorting a little, "What ever"

Zayn goes to his locker along with Niall and Harry putting his bag down listening to him rant. "Did you see Matt's face? Rotten bastard deserved it" Zayn snorts, "No one deserves to be hurt"

"But he hurt you, you don't even mess with anyone. Your like the most harmless person in this entire school!" Harry nods in agreement, "blondie is right, I hate everyone but you" Zayn blushes, "Is that a compliment?" "Eh I guess"

Zayn opens his locker a note falling out. Niall squeals picking it up, unfolding it his blue eyes scanning he paper. Harry leans in making Niall roll his eyes. "What does it say?"

"Mr admirer says, 'Always have the ones who care about you help. It makes a huge difference. I taught the guy who hurt your beautiful face a lesson by the way, love batman' " Zayn face turns red, "Oh my god"

Niall nods, "Yes, you got a little bodyguard" Zayn nods leaning again the lockers. Wait how does he know Matt punched me? He only told one person, well of course Harry and Niall but they wouldn't tell.

Zayn eyes travel from the marble floor hearing Niall's faint chatter in the background and Harry telling him he talks to much. But as he stares at Liam not that far down the hallway. He has scratches on his hand making him frown. "Weird" he mumbles as Niall shoves Harry a little, "What's weird?"

Harry snorts, "Tomlinson eye raping you all the time" Niall scoffs, "He does not, shut up Harold or I'm telling mom you broke her favorite vase" Harry plucks the side his head before walking away. He made sure to mutter the word snitch under his breath loud enough for both of them to hear

"Liam has scratches on his hand" Zayn continues. Niall snorts handing him the note rubbing the spot where Harry hit, "From football, duuuh mate"

Zayn nods smiling weakly as he watches Liam walk away with Louis into the busy hallway

No no no, it's not him

It can't be him

It's not going to be him, like he hopes. Maybe?
_________________

Yay I updated because I'm really into this story even though I wasn't supposed to be. Hm this could be a fanfic maybe? Nah😂 Anyways thanks for reading
You can comment
Star it
Tell your ziam buddies and all that good stuff, until next time *throws sparkles*