//5\\

Liam rubs his eyes laying back on the couch, his bookbag lying against his foot. He was downstairs prepared from school, only because he wanted ok? Not because Louis threatened to shove toothpaste down his throat, I mean that would hurt. His stomach was filled with butterflies thinking about today, it was Friday. All he had to do is avoid Zayn to save the heart ache and embarrassment of bringing up yesterday.

Just as Liam was about to doze off his mom came in shaking his shoulder slightly. "Louis called and said he'll be here in 5 minutes" Liam nods sleepily before standing up stretching. "I'll wait outside" Karen nods hugging him. "Sweetheart whatever happens, I'm sure that Zayn boy will still like you either way"

Liam groans pulling away, "did Lucifer tell you about him?" "Yes, yes he did" She pinches both of his cheek making him blush, "Talk to him, trust me sweetie"

Liam nods grabbing his bag, just as he was about to close the door after waving goodbye to his mom Louis pulls up.

"Who's ready to get their school on!?" Liam stares at him as he mumbles under his breath opening the car door. "Not me" Liam puts his bookbag in between his legs putting his seatbelt on. "Cmon lighten up, today is going to be great, it's Friday!"

"You threatened me to come to school today, how can I lighten up" Louis scoffs beginning to drive. "New flash, get that stick outta your ass Payno. It's to far deep"

Liam huffs staring at the window, "Today is going to be a long day isn't it?" Louis shrugs grinning, "depends on how you see it"

*

Liam sighs going to his locker. He's been avoiding Zayn every time he sees him, he always goes the opposite way or hides behind a group or something. He really didn't want to see him, he'll eventually end up crying if Zayn wants to 'talk' about yesterday. Liam sighs opening his locker, but frowns when a note falls out of it.

Liam bends down looking around the hallway, a few people chatting with their friends or either getting their books. Liam unfolds the note reading it.

Meet me in the back of the library
-Love Robin xxx

Liam frowns rereading the paper, who the hell is robin? Liam shoves the note in his pocket, closing his locker closed. Might as well meet this robin guy, free period.

Liam starts walking towards the library, he pushes the door open looking around. It was almost empty, besides a few people studying and the librarian stamping books. Liam walks towards the back of the library, he glances at the books as he passes by. He nearly freezes when he sees Zayn's sitting down near the window twiddling with his thumbs.

"H-hi Zayn" he mumbles

Zayn looks up smiling giving him a shy wave. "So you read my note?" Liam nods sitting next to him, "Yeah, so is robin like your nickname?" Zayn grins covering his face a little with his hands. Liam couldn't help but smile at his appearance, a light blue button up with little bananas on it, his hair slicked back, and his face pinks as always.

"Well I wrote Robin because you put batman on your notes. Y'know Batman and Robin?" Liam thinks a little before smacking his forehead, "oh I get it now" Zayn nods smiling wide making his nose wrinkle.

Liam bites his lip, "So, you figured it out?" Zayn nods putting his hands down, "Yeah when I saw you put the note in my locker, and Louis talked to me too"

"Why'd you run away?" Zayn asks softly. Liam shrugs looking at hit hands, "I was embarrassed, thought you'd think I was weird" Liam bites his lip looking at him shyly, "Are you mad?" He asks praying for he answer to be no

Zayn shakes his head frowning at him, "Why would I be? I'm actually relieved. I uh kinda wanted you to be my secret admirer"

Liam looks at him, his eyes brows raised "Really?" Zayn nods hesitatingly grabbing his hand, "I hope this isn't weird" he says motioning to the way he's holding his hand. Liam intertwined their hands smiling
dumbly, "no, not at all"

"I really thought the little notes were adorable" Zayn says his cheeks turn red. He grins at Liam. "So you like me?" "A lot, like seriously a lot"

Zayn nods, "I like you too" Liam grins widely, his eyes almost closing at the intensity of his smile. "Can I take you on a date?"

Zayn blushes shrugging, "Yes, I'd love to" Liam was about to reply until he heard a choruses of awws. They both turn their heads to Niall and Louis smiling at them, Harry smirking waving a little.

"We're in the middle of something" Louis raises his hands, "Oh alright, we'll leave you two weirdos alone" Niall laughs making Louis smile in accomplishment. Harry rolls his eyes scoffing, "You all disgust me with cuteness"

Louis snorts, "Wow bad boy, you actually find something cute" Harry snorts, "Oh hush and suck Niall's dick" he says motioning to Niall's area

Louis splutters a little making Niall glare his face red. "Um I actually have somewhere to go, bye" Louis rushes away making Niall pout a little. "Damnit Harry, you made him run away"

Zayn snuggles to Liam's side smiling, "I'm warning you now, those two will always be fighting" Liam wraps his arms around him, "I could care less, I'm much more focused on you" Zayn hides his face giggling, "That was so corny" Liam grins hugging him thinking, best day ever

_______________
YAY ZIAM, sadly this is my last chapter :(
I just wanted to say a few things, thank you for reading. It was pretty fun writing this, and now that I think about it. I'm going to do a lot more shot stories or oneshots because their more fun😁 So that's it, all is good, Ziam is life.

Ps I have a new story that I'm writing called The Basket Baby, ziam ofc. So check it out pls, THANKS A BUNCH💗
-Saliah