Ch@pter : 2 Great Friend

*3rd P.O.V.*

~THE NEXT DAY~

Scott was running around when suddenly he heard."Hello Everyone,and Welcome to Freddy Fazbears Pizzería, please take a seat" Scott went running to take a seat but the tables where full.'Now what do I now,there was no place for me' thought little Scott.But while the little purple kid saw him he knew that he needed a seat.

"Hey hew" he called

"Hm?" Scott asked and turned around

He went running to him and took a seat.

"Whet's your name?"Scott asked.

"Eh itws Vinzent" Vincent answered and asked
"And yoors?"

"Oh eh sowy i dident tell yo,howevaa myh nawe is Scatt"Scott answered

"Niwe name yo" Scott blushed a little but finally said "You tow" They both smiled at each other and turned back to the stage.

~Time skip~

"Waw,great show" Scott said while was given a slice of pizza from Toy Chica.

"Yeeh, yow right!"He said when Toy Chica handed a pizza to him.

When they finished there pizzas, they soon started to play touch.Scott runed the fastest,while Vincent was running on back of Scott .Vincent had 'it' so he was running the fastest he could but couldn't enough to reach to Scottie.He finally gave up and sat down.

"Okey,Okey i give ap"Vincent said with despreds breath coming out of his tiny mouth while saying to Scott.

"Just wut i wanted to hear" Scott said with proudness in his chest.

"Well i gotta gow, bai" Vincent said when approaching his mom.

"Mew tow, bai" Scott said leaving to his moma. They both waved at each other and left.

~Great Friend