Ch@pter : 8 Hanging Out

*Vincent POV*

I woke up felling cold and lonely. I looked everywhere and no Scottie. I decide to go downstairs and check if he was there. He was watching TV. He turned around and spotted me stading there (shirtless). He blushed for some kind reason and gulped his food that he has in his mouth. "Oh your breakfast is served its in the counter." he said pointing to kitchen. I headed to the kitchen and looked at the precious food that in a plate. I went running but failed... I fell. But got up like nothing happened. I grabbed the toast.."Lalal my lord!!!" i said sarcastically. Scott entered the kitchen and said: "Seriously Vincent..?" he said with 'are you kidding' face. "Yeap!" i said before munching on the toast. Scott went to watch TV again and I sat down in a seat that was there. I took big and small bites from it. When i finished i licked my flingers gorgeously. For some kind of reason i like A LOT toasts.

I went to watch TV with Scotty.
"So how have you been doing these past years, Vincent?"

"Nothing much but i have Blah Blah"

*Time Skip After they Talk*

"Wow"

"Yeap" i replied. I didnt know that he was that suprised after what i have done in the past years, though. Scott told me that he was been doing a lot of stuff before ,too. As long as I know he's doing greatly! He also told me that he hasn't had a girlfriend before.. Man I felt like, bad for him now. But I tried to cheer him up and I successfully did! I hugged him and whispered smoothing words to his ear. He seemed to be cheered up.

He suggested us to go to get a ice-cream. I agreeded and went outside to buy a delicious icy-cream."Welcome to Maple-Ice-Cream (random name) what would you like to order?" The lady asked. "I would like to have a grape.!" I said exticedly!! Because i really wanted ice-cream, grape ice-cream. "I would like vanilla please.." Scott said nicely not like me.. all excited... Oh well we waited and got some or those delicious treats. I grabbed it and licked it and suck it and Yum it was YUM while in the other hand, Scott was eating it calmly and slow. I was already halfway and Scott was bearly at the tip..I finally finished and threw it away. In my opinion it was a master piece of ice-cream. I went to see where was Scott and he was halfway through.. I was standing right there while Scott was trying to finished all his ice-cream quickly.

Finally he finished and threw it away. The best part of this is that its a weekend AND that I can spend more time with my Scottie.

We went back home not saying a word at each other. I mean it wasn't uncomfortable its just that I don't know what in hell to say!? When we went in he went running and scrambled in the couch. I started laughing and his own actions." What, do you have a problem?" He asked crossing his arms , blushing angrily, and looking away. 'How can this get way more cuter' I thought in my mind. I sat down next to him and laid my head back on the corner of the couch looking at the ceiling. "IM SOOOOOOOOOO BOOREEEDD!!" I say." Then lets play..hmm..rock ✊, paper ✋, and scissors ✂" he said doing the simbols that matches what he said. I nodded and started playing like we 'used' too. "✊,✋,✂!" He said . I picked rock and he picked scissors. I smashed his tiny hand and played again and again and again until something happened that I didn't meant to happen..

Its Me, Your Love~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें