Ch@pter : 5 Secret Love

*Scotts POV*

We were touching noses!!OMG!! This is embarrasing,this is embarrasing, this is embarrasing but pleasureable too~ WAIT i can be FAILING for him.. Or can I~ Stupid inner voice!?! I was still tuching noses with Vincent until he broke 'cause he moved away. I was blushing badly. So did he and it was kind of cute.

He scrached his neck and i bit my lower lip. There was a awkard silence.(again) This time i broke it.

"Hey.. Hm.. I have to go see y-ya" i said with kind of shyly voice.

"Hm.. Bai~" he said with kind or charming voice. Like the ones you make when your girlfriend leaves.

I left and leaved Vincent there alone, i sat on one of the benches that was outside. The weather was pretty nice and windy. I love how the wind blows its make me relax and let out all of my bad thoughts.

*Vincent POV*

He left me here alone in the hallway. I was pretty suprised that he didnt do something stupid and the tone of my voice was charming because he was cute as fuck! The way he blushed and embarrased himself, that was total cuteness!! I went outside to see if he was outside. He was there and the wind was passing through him chocolate brown hair ,so beautiful. I've been failing for him the at the first time i saw him. We were kids and we will always hang around the Pizzeria. But that changed one day when the 'inccedent' happened. I didnt wanted to ask him because he might think Im crazy. I went to sit by his side and he said.

"Hm.. Sorry about before" he said starting to look down. Man i can tell this guy is sorrow.

"Its okay i know it wasnt your fault" i said patting his back a bit to make him comfortable.

"Hey...Um.. Is it me or do remember a kid when you were little called Scott...?" he asked in kind of worried tone.

"Hm.. Maybe... Maybe not.. Of course i DO Scotty" i said with kind of cheerful voice and ruffled him soft hair playfully. He hugged me lightly. I was pretty suprised but i hugged back.

"I knew it" he said with his head on my chest. I ruffled his soft,sweet brown hair again. Not compared to mine its purple and rough. He stopped hugging me and blushed,so cute.

"Youre kind of cute you know that" i said to him with a kindly voice. All he did is blush even more. He really is cute. Im not kidding.
He looked away and waved.

"Bai" he left and waved again with a warm smile on his handsome face.

"Bai" i waved and went opposite direction walking to my aparment.

When i arrived i went and and changed in cornfortable Pjs and went finally to bed. I was exsusted so i shut my eyes little by little and sleept in to a deep slumber.

~Secret Love