Ch@pter : 3 The Bite of 87'

*Vincent's P.O.V.*

*2 years later*

I was just hangging around Scott, Mike, and Jeremy. It was not long ago when Mike and Jeremy and i became friends.

However, as i was planning to play with Scott, but out of nowhere Mike dicided to go to Foxy's Cover,Ugh.However, everyone agreed with it and followed him to the Foxy's Cover. After we got there , Mike went to hear the song and sang it as it said ,'You are a Pirate!!YAR YAR deep un the sea there is tearsure you find with me CAUSE YOU ARE A PIRATE YAR YAR!!'

It took a awhile to everyone to calm down and sit down. Mike in the other hand, didn't wanted to so they let him there watching whatever Foxy was doing.

"Hey Scott!?" i asked/yelled to him.
He turned with a face of confusión.

"Lets play a joke on Mike..!" I said with an evil smirk.

*Scott P.O.V.*

Oh no... I hate when Vincent is like this, but what am i suppose to ANWSER!? This so confusing, or do i do it for ir safety or fun?!.Maybe i should tell him to stop!!

"Hm.. I d-dont know.." I answered with a stuttering in my talk...Good...well thats all what i can say i guess..

"Ah you party pooper, ill go show you how its done" He answered with an eviler voice. Jezz oh no i need to STOP this but what if he plays a joke on me...!? I guess ill have to wait for the result...

He went to Mike and stood a side of him. Mike shivered while Vincent was breathing through his neck. He was so close that even our/some parents said to keep there own space.Mike didnt even care about him he only cared about Foxy his Captin.

I was about to go to the restroom when i heared a out lunged scream.I went as fast as i can and saw Mike lying on the floor face-words and in the other-side i saw Vincent laughing like and evil villian.I was scared i was mad?!? I couldnt belive my eyes Vincent was doing this!!?!?!! Jeremy was just right by Mike side crying , screaming , fearing of Vincent.

The most creepy thing about Vincent was hes EYES ?! With a little white dot in the center.

I was terryfing of what he has done....
Son they took Mike to the hostpital.I never ever saw Vincent again neither Jeremy. I was alone in the table noboby to talk and fell love...WAIT WHAT?!!Okay calm down Scott.. and remember to never fear like he would always say...

~The Bite of 87'