Ch@pter : 4 High School Hero

Some years later...

*Vincent's POV*

  I was walking around the hallway like always. I never liked this piece of shit school   because nobody here liked me after the 'incedent'. I didnt even cared about anything anymore, i would failure in my tests, got suspened, and ect.

  As i as walking through the hallway i saw a kiddo getting bullied. I didnt give a shit as i walked away, my eyes cought a familier face from his. I went straight directly and stomped in from of them.

"Wtf, who are you and go away! Mind your own bussniess while we beat up this PIECE OF SHIT!!"

I couldnt hold it anymore so all what i did is punched him right the face. Some others came and tried to beat me but I fast. One tried to beat me punch me but I passes through it very slightly. Finally when i was done and only one was left i ragged full my angryness. My eyes turned black with a little white pupil in the center. I noticed by the shiny wall that was in the back.After i saw my face I punched right in his peanuts (member.)

*???? POV

I was scared that he could punch me or something. So i just sat there curlled up in a ball with my legs together. I started to cry...somebody in this school has ever cared for me..because I was weak,worthless and ugly. Not even the teachers (that includes prinpal and ect.) care about me i felt like i knew this person before but i dont know how??

He handed me my books that were all over the place and put in pile next to me. The nest thing he did is handed me his hand. I really wanted his help so I dicided to just give him my hand. My hair was covering my eyes but I has enough to the misterious male in front of me. I blushed a bit when i saw him. There was an awkarad silence through the hallway until he broke it.

"Hey..Hm...my name is Vincent.." Vincent said. Wow he was so familier but i didnt wanted to ask 'cause we just met.

"M-my... Is.. S-Scott" i answered his a sturtting and shy voice.

"Hey what happened down there why did you defened me..?" i questioned. How stupid of mine but really want to know why he did that??

"Oh.. Um... I thought you needed any h-help?" he answered scraching his neck.

"Thanks and yup without you i wouldnt be here alive dont ya' think??" Se started to giggle and walk together though the hallway. The bell rung and alto of people went out of the classrooms really anxious since its Friday so yeah.

When the people when running they squished Vincent and I. We were tuching noses. I was blushing so badly I just covered my face so he couldnt see me.

*Vincents POV*

I uncovered his face and reliving that he was blushing. Man he looks so freaking cute when he blushes!!

~High School Hero