Ch@pter : 6 New Home

*Vincent POV*

I was waking up from my deep sleep from a strange odor. Its smell like burning but i ignored it. I went to take a shower and after that i brushed my teeth. I went to eat something when the odor started to get more scent and I started to see... Smoke? "Ah.. Fuck!!" i said and went running to the kitchen to see if something was wrong, and there was. It was my toaster... smoking, maybe i forgot to get my toast last night... I went running back to the bathroom and got a bucket full of fresh water. I threw it to the toaster as fast as I could. The smoke detectors didnt work hmm... Wierd...i changed them hmm i dont remember. But about my toaster and aparment maybe i should live in school now.

I went to pack some stuff in my backpack and left the aparment with a growly,hungry stomach. As i approached the school Scott was sitting in a bench alone. I guess he needs someone. I went to sit aside to Scott secretly. When I sat next to him he didnt noticed me because he was huming so beautiful a song with his eyes closed 'Like Im Going to Loose you' by Meghan Trainor. I tapped him and all he did is turn around he didnt seem to be scared."Hey sup!" He said"Yo sup" i answered. "We shall be going come on" he said standing up from the bench. I did the same and went though the hallway with Scott.

The bell rung so Scott and I went together running to our classroom. I went in but Scott didnt he waited 'cause he told me that the teachers told him to wait outside. I went to take a seat with nobody at my side.

Finally, Scott entered the classroom. All the pupils were starring at Scott suspicisly. I wonder why? Maybe he didnt get on time yesterday and also he might be new.

"Ahem, this is Scott Miller and he comes from not that far away from here. Do mind saying anything Scott?" Mrs. Ross asked kindly. "Hm.. H-Hey!" he said shyly. Man he so cute since he was a smol kiddo. "You may sit with... "She said looking around for a empty seat. She finally found one and that was me..! "Yas" i mumbled to myself making a fist moving up and down. "You may sit with Vincent" she pointed next to me. Then she whispered something to Scott's ear. Man thats why i hate this fucking school and the only reason why im here is because of Scott.

*Scott POV*

"Dont let your guard down he has the feeling of a killer" she whispered in my right ear. I began to walk to were Vincent was sitting the next thing i saw is a empty seat. I sat next to him and said "Hey Im back!" He just nodded and paid attention to the teacher and so did I.

°~Time Skip~°

The classes (P.E. and ect.) ended and Vincent and I went to sit at the same bench that sat on the morning. I wanted to hang out with him to know what has he done in the past years.

"Hey, Hm i just wanted to tell you if you wanted to hang out at your house/apartment some time." i asked kindly with a smile.

"Sorry about saying this but my aparment kind of burn this morning so yeah.." he said looking at his feet. I felt bad.

"Hey its okay you can stay in my place if you want..?"

"Are you sure, i dont want to be a bother"

"Its fine dont worry"

"Okay then" he shrugged. "Follow me Vinny"

After a long walk we finally arrived. It was a pretty long walk but not enough to make you tired.

I opened the door and let in my dearest friend. "Uh.. Were do i sleep..?" he asked. Were would he sleep... "You can sleep on my bed since you has a tough day okay" i said looking at the stairs and back at him. He had a thankfull look on his face. He came on hugged me. "But what about you" he said woriedly. "Its fine dont worry i can sleep on the couch" i said. "But I am worried about you maybe if you sleep with me if its not wierd you know" he said scrachting the back of head...

~New Home