Chapter 1

She was called many names Wednesday, lil rebel, her name was X-kid and this is her story.

Hey lil kid did you wake up late one day, X-kid woke up and stretched huh, good morning Billie joe, she said To her alarm alarm clock blaring Greenday. She got up and pranced around her bedroom for awhile before she had to get dressed.

After the song ended Jesus of suburbia came on fuck yes!!! She screamed out and started head banging in her room. X-kid got dressed and rolled out the door before she could see her mother and made it to the bus stop, when she got to school she was greeted by many stares.

Hey gothic, one boy shouted out hey freak, a girl called out as she walked down the hall fresh black war paint on her nails and Greenday blaring through her headphones to drown out the assholes all she wanted to hear was Billie joe strong feirce smooth voice, mike dirdnt awesome fucking bass playing, and her crazy tre cool beating the hell outta the drums probably making silly faces.

As X-kid walked down the halls she got pushed over making her fall to the ground and her books flying scattering all over the floor, move outta my way bitch a boy yelled at her. She wanted to cry but she stayed strong and no sign of weakness to of the people she called assholes and preceded down the halls to meet up with her friend.