chapter 7 part 1

a/n》Hey there again guys welcome back missed ya here is another chapter of this story and the next part will be later but enjoy where we left off last time on "Hey X-kid" ~killjoy2002
~~~

I'm not really your father he said X-kid stood there she was shocked couldn't even form words with tears welling in her eyes she spoke.

What do you mean dad?
He sighed I think it's about time you knew the truth have a seat sweetheart, X-kid took a seat and waited to hear for what her father had to say.

Ok here we go before you we're born  your mom and I we're happy just gotten married and had a new home we we're happy and to make us more happy we decided to have a child but your mother had a miscarriage and she was so upset and started drinking and getting more aggressive, so I decided to make her happy so I went downtown to an orphanage and I adopted a beautiful baby girl which was you. X-kid father said she was shocked she never thought she was adopted although she had some doubts about her "family" she wasn't really fazed by the adoption thing she never really liked this family and she always thought she was from another family but no one ever really told her she was adopted till now.

Ok X-kid started then who's my father X-kid said. I'm getting to it hold on he said, after I adopted you I got paperwork on your background and why you we're there and to say it was shocking but your father is....

Billie.

X-kid eyes widen Billie? No he couldn't possibly mean her hero her heart had completely stopped this must have been a joke.

It isn't a joke baby her father said after she noticed herself talking out loud, you really mean  Billie joeX-kid father shook his head slowly he took out a big yellow envelope and handed to X-kid she took the envelope with shaky hands and ran to the door before she could leave her father stopped her and told her that there was a necklace in the envelope with a letter that was found on her the day she was left at the orphanage.

X-kid ran out the door running outside from the studio walking down the road under the stars night with the envelope clutching under her fist and her hand coming to her face to wipe away her tears she had felt many things confused, anger, sick, but most of all hurt how can he just do that to her he was everything to her all she wanted to do now was to find his sorry ass and know why, why he made her feel all these things

As X-kid was walking she saw the tv store where she met jaime.....

...
a/n》 Hey hope you guys like this the other part will be next and I did the story like this for dramatic effect