chapter 5

As X-kid walked in the house she was greeted by her abusive mom, what the fuck are you doing home so early! She yelled in X-kid's face. Ma, if you haven't forgotten schools out its summer break already ya crazy bitch, X-kid silently said the last part under her breath.

What did you say you fatass! X-kid mom screamed now.
I said you crazy bitch you dont do anything but drink and lay on your fatass all day you dont work and thats why dad left you!! X-kid screamed now becoming agitated of her life living with her mother. YOU LITTLE BITCH, X-kid mom yelled while slapped her across the face, X-kid fell to the floor holding her face in pain, your nothing but a worthless child your never gonna be nobody, X-kid's mom said while passing out drunk on the couch.

X-kid ran to her room and cried she turned on her radio hearing Billie's soft voice come through the speaker soothing X-kid

Summer has come and past
The innocent can never last
Wake me when September ends
Like my father comes to past
7yrs has gone so fast
Wake me up when September ends
Here comes the rain again
Falling from the stars
Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are

Billie sanged as X-kid was memorized by his beautiful voice she started thinking about her dad how much she missed him and how he missed her she couldn't contact her dad because her mom restricted her too and if she did contact she would get in a shit load of trouble.

X-kid stood up and made her final decision she was going to see her dad, X-kid packed a bag and snuck out through her window as she ran down the street she looked back and took one final glimpse at her home before leaving better get going I have a long way to go, X kid said while heading her way.